TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lost_chil Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Alice

Exclamation (suicide/ED/trig)Last post here... advice please - April 8th 2010, 01:39 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I can't do this anymore... This is last post here...

Tuesday, my birthday, and yesterday night, I almost commited suicide... I can't deal anymore... I have gained more weight(not like huge but like enough...) anyways... I can't do this anymore...

Tuesday my step dad and sister were fighting, yelling, and just everything, which made me binge, and binge, and binge... then I purged as much as I could in the shower... then binged again because mom got home and more fighting started... I couldn't binge that bit which is why I gained...

I almost commited suicide tuesday and yesterday night because I honestly can't take all of this anymore... I am trying to keep my composure for one of my friends because she is going through a lot and is wanting to kill herself as well... I just cna't deal...

I am starting to realise how trapped and powerless I really am to this... I can't eat without wanting to kill myself... I can't go through a day without weighing in... I can't go a minute without thinking of how I am going to dodge the next meal... I need help...

I hate to admit this... I thought it wouldn't go this far... I just wanted to loose a few pounds... and that went to a few more... almost [Edited by Jen] later here I am... I need help. I don't know how to tell someone... I need help from you guys... what can/should I do?

the fighting is not going to stop, it's been going on since he met my mom, almost 4 years ago. the fighting will never stop. This pain will never stop.

I am still going a meal a day, unless I binge and purge... I am still ODing on laxatives daily pretty much. and I am still exercising to much... I need help... I don't know why all of a sudden I am like this, like before my birthday I didn't care... But now I am almost in tears in class typing this because I am scared and because I admit and realise I need help... I can't do this alone... I know I am going to die if I keep going, and I don't want to go out like this... I want to be happy with myself and with my body... I don't want to want to kill myself after every little bite. I don't want to have to weigh myself to be happy. I don't know to starve to be happy... I know it's a long shot though... this is who I've become and I can't stop... I need help, but I am scared... I am writing this as a last resort... I need help... I need you guys... I need advice to get help. I need advice on how to seek it. I need advice on how to make someone listen to me... I need help...

Please...

We May Be Miles Apart. But Your Always Closer To The Moon. And Brighter Than The Stars

PM me anytime! =D

Last edited by Jen; April 8th 2010 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Please do not post weight numbers; they are against the ToS.
  Send a message via MSN to lost_chil Send a message via Skype™ to lost_chil 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Jen Offline
Dance in the rain
I've been here a while

Name: Jen

Re: (suicide/ED/trig)Last post here... advice please - April 9th 2010, 10:34 PM

Sophie,

It's time for you to take the advice you have been given, and talk to someone. That's what's going to help. You must reach out to someone. If a parent won't help you or listen to you, talk to a teacher, a friend's parent, a guidance counselor, a school nurse. Tell them what is going on. Print out this post and show it to them if it's easier. But you need help. You KNOW you need help. Right now, that's the best advice any of us can give to you. Reach out, Sophie. Your life doesn't have to be this awful.

I believe in you.
<3

"Do not ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

“if nothing changed, there’d be no butterflies”

Send a message via MSN to Jen  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
emma01 Offline
Hello :D
I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: (suicide/ED/trig)Last post here... advice please - April 10th 2010, 12:48 AM

Hey, you are really going to have to talk to someone that you know personally about this. Its great you came here to ask for help, but if you are suicidal you need professional help, as much as we can try to help, there is only so much online friends can do... And sadly sometimes its just not enough.

Please get help, dont let the eating disorder tale another beautiful life, you can beat this!!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
jellbell Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jell-poo

Re: (suicide/ED/trig)Last post here... advice please - April 23rd 2010, 03:56 AM

well its amazing the last time since uve cut and u should be pround n i kno how u feel tht u cant hold on anylonger ut keep fightingok?

fierce&lovee

Closed Thread