TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
bumblebeebabe Offline
Not a n00b

Im Giving Up - July 15th 2010, 06:06 PM

all im doing anymore is binging and honestly, i should have seen it coming. i restricted sooooo long that now i just wanna EAT everything. like yesterday i made a cake and ate the WHOLE thing AND 7 slices of pizza AND 7 bowls of cereal AND chips AND smores AND thisand that. i gained [Edited by Casey.:Weight numbers]. ive gained [Edited] in the past 3 months from binging. i cant do this and im depressed but the only thing to comfort me is food. i miss being skinny and happy but i missed food and now am sooo giving in but feellike a total loser and am supppper HUUUGE. ugggh. its soooo HARD. i used to never eat. like id eat like 2 yogurts and 3 apples and 5 packs of gum. and idk now that its summer, YUM, what can i eat???? but this isnt normal and i never leave the house and if people seen me ID DIE and they WILL and i keep gaining and my mom and dad are now crying over this and my eating disorder and "will do anything" and my grandmas out of town for a few weeks and it sucks cuz i was skinny when she left and SHE alwaaays thought i had a problem with food. and am anorexic. but i think i really just have binge. it seemed like anorexic cuz i cuuut out binging but now ahhh food, binging and now. UMMM. huge. it suuucks. cuz i was too skinny now too fat and i cant find a balance. and my parents almost wanna send me to the hospital cuz ive also OD'ed on laxatives before but i never poop and have been binging so umm duh im gonna? UGH. i cant do this. i ALMOST wanna die. and i was gorgeous before. sooo idk. HELP ME PLEASE. i want to freaking DIE.

Last edited by Casey.; July 16th 2010 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Please do not post weight figures, they are against the TOS

(#2 (permalink)) Old
BrokenHeart315 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Belle

Re: Im Giving Up - July 15th 2010, 06:18 PM

Calm down. Believe me, if you were gorgeous then, you're gorgeous now.
If this binging this is so bad that you're parents are worried about it, I'd reccommend seeing a doctor. He can diagnose your situation, maybe give you some medication.
In the meantime, try your hardest to limit your calorie intake to [Edited]; that's your goal. And exercise, exercise, exercise. If you're really to ashamed to leave the house (which you shouldn't be) try some aerobic exercises or yoga poses you can do inside. You can look everything up online.
Feel free to talk to me anytime. It's hard, I know. But you can do it. Never give up.

Last edited by Casey.; July 16th 2010 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Please don't post calorie numbers, they are against the TOS

(#3 (permalink)) Old
bumblebeebabe Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Im Giving Up - July 15th 2010, 10:49 PM

you are a hero! hearing that was just what i needed! thank you sooo much!!! i plan to keep a food journal and see if that helps. and really? aww youd talk to me if im struggling more? how does this thing work? we IM? im new. i think im okay. its just i limited myself so long from foods that i used to binge on, to reintrouduce them without binging would have been weirder. i just want to get healthy again. whether im skinny average or a little chubby its okay. just optimum health is the goal. any more advice? again, thank you for your reply. your truly a hero!!!

Closed Thread