TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART

How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 10th 2010, 04:23 PM

Please an tips or what to do I feel dzzy weak shaky cold alot an tire easily anything would be good
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
noise94 Offline
I can't get enough

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 10th 2010, 04:34 PM

Have you eaten much? That's the only ''tip'' we can give you.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Make Believe Offline
makes everything 20% cooler.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kayleigh

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 10th 2010, 04:40 PM

I know you have an E.D. but honestly the only way you can become better is to eat. I know it'll be hard which is why I advice you to have professional help. Please see a doctor about this, you getting dizzy, cold and shaky is your body telling you it needs food.

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
  Send a message via MSN to Make Believe  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 10th 2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'TeppyLala View Post
Have you eaten much? That's the only ''tip'' we can give you.
No tiny Amount eaten each day and if I do eat how much and how can I ease my body into getting more food?
I'm trying to get in for a physical with my doctor because
My job supervisor needs a doctors statement and I work as a PCA
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
alone4good Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: paul ak seth or pAu1

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 10th 2010, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music In My Heart 120 View Post
Please an tips or what to do I feel dzzy weak shaky cold alot an tire easily anything would be good
just sit down and take deep breths
  Send a message via Skype™ to alone4good 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 10th 2010, 05:09 PM

I'm so hungry I could eat - a whole country not literally but an expression
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 10th 2010, 06:56 PM

You fully well know you need to eat. Like I have said and others have said before, only you can do so. If you want to feel better you have to eat. You have to force yourself to eat three meals a day no matter how unpleasant it is. Its going to be hard, but its no suppose to be easy, it doesn't mean you cant do it.

I hope you feel better soon.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#8 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 10th 2010, 09:47 PM

You know you have an eating disorder, you know you are underweight and you know that you need to eat more to stop feeling ill like you do now.

That's all the advice any of use can give you.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Question Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 13th 2010, 03:16 AM

Having chest pains what do I doAnd hard to breath well , nonstop coldness and weak an dzzy and loose stool what's going on scared

Last edited by Music In My Heart 120; December 13th 2010 at 03:35 AM.
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 13th 2010, 04:58 AM

I'm k now just dzzy an weak what do I do?
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 13th 2010, 11:14 AM

Eat food more regularly. And seek help from professionals.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Question Re: How can I not give into the purging urge ,Please help any tips? - December 13th 2010, 05:49 PM

How can I not give into purging ???? Its very hard not to purge I'm always attempting to purge helpppp please?
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Take life one day at a time
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Jenn

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 13th 2010, 06:20 PM

You need to get professional help. Sometimes sheer will power is not enough. Try drinking chicken broth. Or take a multivitamin after eating a banana or yogurt. That's all I can tell you. Good luck.

Don't you know you're lovely?
Jenn <3

(#14 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 13th 2010, 06:25 PM

What do you think would help you?
We have given you loads of helpful advice, but that seems to not be working.
So, what do you think would work for you? That is healthy.

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Unhappy Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 13th 2010, 09:45 PM

I feel sick alot I wish I did not feel weak and sick
I'm sore all over I'm so worn out physically and emotionally wish I could eat more food to feel better but I get very sick after eating and having stomach pains mostly from belly button down randomly sighs I'm lost
And I am always freezing alot
What can I I do ?
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 14th 2010, 09:16 AM

you know what to do - everyones told you what you need to do, drink more water and eat a little bit more each day or so, and eat 6 small meals. maybe try having a bowl of soup ? or drinking some cup -a- soup.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 14th 2010, 06:12 PM

My therapist made me schedule during the appt for a doctors visit and that she will talk to my doctor before I go in I'm scared for it really scared that I
Might be put in inpatient if results not good

Feel sick an weak now and sore
Ate once today
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 15th 2010, 01:34 AM

I talked to an after hours physician at my clinic today and told him that I had symptoms and needed help with easing them till I saw my doctor this fri at 8:30 am

He said I was dehydrated and that's all he could think of since he could not examine me and he told me to drink water more and eat several small meals frequently

I'm so sick
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Unknown10 Offline
I've been here a while

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 15th 2010, 01:55 PM

Being an impatient maybe the best thing for you. My advice is to try your upmost to eat. I know it can be hard; but you need to try.

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 15th 2010, 02:19 PM

I think you need to be in inpatient treatment, because you're very harmful to yourself when you're making decisions on your own.

(#21 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 16th 2010, 04:04 AM

What would a doctor do if. I had not eaten all day and through the next morning?
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 16th 2010, 09:22 AM

i dont know, probably try and get you to eat something ??? but your really not helping yourself by not eating. you really do need to eat.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.

(#23 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 16th 2010, 12:41 PM

I know that if you get bad enough and end up in the hospital, they can and sometimes do put a feeding tube in you.

You know you need to eat. You know it's the only way to get better. You know many of us think inpatient (different than what I said up there^) would be good for you. There isn't much more we can tell you.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#24 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 17th 2010, 01:11 AM

I'm so cold. And dzzy what helps ? Haredly ate tried but got sick.
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 17th 2010, 01:42 AM

Music, you have been told what helps. Multiple times. Go back and look at all the threads you have posted. Look at all the good, helpful advice that was given, compile them into a list, and apply it to your life right now.

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Angry Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 17th 2010, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter View Post
Music, you have been told what helps. Multiple times. Go back and look at all the threads you have posted. Look at all the good, helpful advice that was given, compile them into a list, and apply it to your life right now.

Then why answer if your annoyed dont even answer
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 17th 2010, 02:07 AM

Close this thread please
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 17th 2010, 02:34 AM

Okay, listen, I mean this in the nicest way possible. We're just kids. We aren't experts. We have given you every piece of advice we can give you. Quite frankly, your threads and our advice is getting a little redundant. We can't cure you. You really need some sort of inpatient care because if things don't change and you continue this lifestyle, there's a good chance you could die. And I know I wouldn't like it if you weren't around. I'm sure many people feel the same. So please, get some more REAL help.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 17th 2010, 12:13 PM

Close this thread please
  (#30 (permalink)) Old
emma01 Offline
Hello :D
I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 19th 2010, 02:31 AM

You haven't changed at all have you! We keep telling you what to do and you keep repeating the same thing all the time, 'im cold, im dizzy, what should I do' I know its hard to eat but you seem to take absolutely no notice of anyone else on here but blurt your own problems out. I noticed you got banned, I thought you would have changed now you are back but you havent!

(#31 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough

Name: Casey

Re: How can I feel better and stop getting dizzy,cold and shaky alot? Please help any tips? - December 19th 2010, 03:46 AM

Thread closed at OP's request.

She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.

Smile through the tears.

PM me

Send a message via Yahoo to Casey.  
Closed Thread