TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART

I'm always hungry even if I do eat a little but even then I get full and parents mad fast helpp - January 4th 2011, 01:02 AM

What do I do ??
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Olivert Offline
Professional Gerbil
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Oliver

Re: I'm always hungry even if I do eat a little but even then I get full and parents mad fast helpp - January 4th 2011, 01:27 AM

No one here on TeenHelp is a trained professional and we've given you the best advice we can in all of your previous posts. You should take a look at some of your other threads and look at all the quality advice people gave you in them.

You need to eat, keep the food down, and slow down on the exercising, you know that. You know that you need to probably get inpatient treatment. I'm not sure what else to tell you that hasn't already been said in your other threads. You just need to be willing to accept and put to use the advice you are getting here.

The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART

Re: I'm always hungry even if I do eat a little but even then I get full and parents mad fast helpp - January 4th 2011, 01:49 AM

Please close thread((((
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
emma01 Offline
Hello :D
I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: I'm always hungry even if I do eat a little but even then I get full and parents mad fast helpp - January 4th 2011, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immy View Post
No one here on TeenHelp is a trained professional and we've given you the best advice we can in all of your previous posts. You should take a look at some of your other threads and look at all the quality advice people gave you in them.

You need to eat, keep the food down, and slow down on the exercising, you know that. You know that you need to probably get inpatient treatment. I'm not sure what else to tell you that hasn't already been said in your other threads. You just need to be willing to accept and put to use the advice you are getting here.
Awesome So true!

I am a Proud Kiwi =)
Send me a PM/VM, Add me on Facebook Or Watch My Videos on Youtube

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Open my eyes
Average Joe

Name: Esther

Re: I'm always hungry even if I do eat a little but even then I get full and parents mad fast helpp - January 4th 2011, 12:37 PM

Ally, you should eat more than 'a little', if you're hungry then you must me confusing what full for you is but, to be honest, it isn't good to eat until you feel you're going to explode, it's as bad as starving, every extreme is bad. Try to calm down, you can look for relaxation exercises and practise them, they help and, perhaps if you feel calmer you can get to eat what you're meant to. Talk to people around you (i.e. parents), tell them how you're feeling, that you need them to understand you. Your parents get mad at you because it's frustrating for people who loves you to see how you fade away without trying to help yourself. You are worth it, I care a lot about you, and I believe you can beat ED because you really want help, it's just you're very scared of what would happen if you left it. Try your best to see the truth, what your ed says is all lies, it hates you then, why keep it with you? Fact is a life is waiting for you outside, maybe it won't be perfect, but it's better than the shitty life eating disorders offer.
Ask your parents, your friends to help you. If you feel like you can't eat or you want to binge go tell them first, sit with them, talk about anything and have some food meanwhile, a decent amount.
I can't always tell you to eat, I must sound like a parrot which only knows say that but I want you to know I'm still here for you if you need someone

Fear Cuts Deeper Than Knives

"And if you told me 'go to the hell', I'd tell you I know pretty well that place"
  Send a message via MSN to Ess The Morgenstern * Send a message via Skype™ to Ess The Morgenstern * 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: I'm always hungry even if I do eat a little but even then I get full and parents mad fast helpp - January 4th 2011, 05:37 PM

I will go ahead and close this thread now like the original poster requested. However, if you have any objections then let me know.

Closed Thread