TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Breast growth herbs - March 25th 2017, 06:37 PM

So I posted about this a few weeks ago but I don't know if it even got a reply.
By now I've done a lot more research on the specific herbs and methods I would need in order to help my breasts grow, and so now I'm nearing the point where I'm ready to go out and buy them.

However, I'm wondering if I should talk to some professional about this first? It just concerns me, because I've heard that breasts grow up into your early twenties. Still, I'm 18, and I honestly doubt that my two years left of possible growth is going to do anything. I feel like something is wrong with my boobs, like they can't grow anymore or something. It's not that they look deformed or anything, it's just they've stayed the same size for five years. They're disproportionate to my body and embarrassing. I have broad shoulders and a curvier lower body. Not much of a dip in the waist, but I'm fit and strong.
I feel like my breasts just aren't up to par, and as a workout junkie it frustrates me beyond belief to not be able to just exercise this problem away. Everything else about my body, I can do something about. I can get bigger muscle in certain areas and lose fat. But not my boobs, and it's really bothering me.

ANYWAY, back to what I was saying. I've heard breasts can grow until your early twenties, and the herbs that I would be using either contain estrogen or some other hormones or they promote those hormones to do their job. Which is all great, and means that these herbs should work in making my breasts bigger.
However, I'm just worried that, if there's still time for them to grow, and I mess with my body's natural hormone production, what if they grow because of the herbs and then grow some more naturally, and then they're too big?
I just don't know if I should wait or what, but waiting would be hell. Again, I highly doubt they're going to grow anymore because they're fucking defective, but even if they don't grow from now until when I'm 20, people say that sometimes the growth from being pregnant will stay. And so your boobs aren't fully grown until you are pregnant and breastfeed.
But to wait that long, all throughout college, would really suck.

This is an insecurity that I accept sometimes, but other times it really just weighs me down. Just the other day some girl on Kik PMed me just to tell me that my profile picture looked pathetic, like I had to push my boobs together in order to create that line shit. "Lookin like you haven't even hit puberty yet."
I'm the type of person who doesn't give a shit about what other people say, because I already bully myself enough lmao. I am my own worst critic, and I do believe my opinion of myself matters most, so insults usually just slide right off my back. But when they're aimed at an insecurity of mine, one that I obsess over, like my breasts or my nose, it's awful.
Even seeing a sexy picture of boobs sets me off into hating my own that much more.

Back to the point, should I talk to someone about how the hormones will affect me? I would just go to my doctor, but I'm kind of in between transitioning from my child doctor to an adult one, now that I'm 18. Technically my main doctor is still the child one, but last time I went there for my sexual health, I could tell the doctor was throwing some shade. I feel like I'm unwanted and a waste of time for them, because little kids are throwing up and I'm just wanting a prescription for Monistat.
So I really, really don't want to go to my doctor about this. I doubt I'll have a regular doctor anytime soon though, as my mom is latching onto not letting me grow up. I was considering going to Planned Parenthood, but I don't think I could really do that. I don't know, I think you kind of need some legitimate reason to go there.
I'm already on birth control, which has helped with my boobs the slightest bit, because it's a really low dosage of hormones.

I don't know who else to go to.

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: Breast growth herbs - March 26th 2017, 12:01 PM

I think it's good to get a professional opinion on breast enhancement supplements. You are right that breasts can still grow into your twenties, and according to some, breast sizes can fluctuate a little throughout your life.

I understand your concerns when it comes to taking supplements when you may still be growing. It's best to talk to a professional about that. But I can say that not all pregnant women keep their post-pregnancy breasts, and that they can become smaller afterwards (though still larger than they were originally), and even go back to their original size.

We all have insecurities and we are our own worst critics, but perhaps learning to accept your body more, may help in the long run too.

As for who to talk to, I'm wondering where you would get the herbs from? I would avoid online places unless you know they are legit. If you have a health store near you, where they might sell the herbs, you could ask there. And then double check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking them. I know it may seem awkward talking to your doctor, but given that many women may feel insecure about breasts, I'm sure they may have had other queries regarding breast enhancement herbs. I also think there's nothing wrong with checking out Planned Parenthood too....I noticed on their website that they offer services relating to general health and body image.

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Breast growth herbs - March 26th 2017, 10:10 PM

Self-acceptance is something I'm also working on, but that's much easier said than done. Just like with my nose, my breasts are something that I can live with, but I'm constantly making jabs at them at my own expense and searching for ways to make them less of a problem to me -- which is how I came across the herbs. It's like if I can make a joke out of my own insecurities, people can't use them against me, because I already do.

Like I was trying to say above, my doctor is a child doctor and I don't think breast enhancement would really be her forte, seeing as how she works with kids. Though it might be worth a shot, I really don't feel comfortable going to talk to her. And it's not an awkwardness issue, I just don't feel welcome there anymore. :b

But I will definitely check out Planned Parenthood and see if they can help. Thank you so much for the reply.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Lelola Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Breast growth herbs - March 31st 2017, 02:31 PM

It's unlikely that your breasts would get much larger than what you experience with your menstrual cycles if you notice them becoming larger at all. You could experience side effects like mood swings and irritability. Also, a lot of the OTC supplements do not necessarily carry enough the supposed ingredients.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Robotic_Metal Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Shane Smith

Re: Breast growth herbs - April 2nd 2017, 12:02 AM

How big exactly are you looking to make them?

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Breast growth herbs - April 2nd 2017, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic_Metal View Post
How big exactly are you looking to make them?
We aren't allowed to talk about specific sizes on here because it could trigger other members, however, I'm only looking to grow one or two cup sizes. Mine are currently about the size of lemons. ;_; I'm thinking more grapefruit, at least.

Closed Thread