TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Your Local Weirdo
Not a n00b

Name: Kitty

Question Is This Normal? - November 8th 2017, 11:34 AM

Okay, So I know everyone farts but is it normal if you always have to fart? Like Everyday In the morning whether or not I eat or don't eat I always have to fart everyday. I don't because it would make a noise and of course i would embarress myself so i hold them in. In the Evenings around 1-2 o clock the urge to fart comes back. before the urges it used to be only little urges but now. The urges to fart have become insanely crazy. Im sorry if this thread sounds like the silliest thread in the world. , But Im serious about this is this normal? Any Advice would be helpful/great thank you
~Kitty

Do you know how hard it is to write on a flip phone, huh?- Kim Seokjin
-------------------------------------------------------You call that ass you're own we call that silicone, silly girls, with silly boys- Melanie Martinez ( Sippy Cup )

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: Is This Normal? - November 8th 2017, 12:41 PM

Your thread is not the silliest in the world, I can assure you!

There actually aren't any guidelines as to how much farting is 'normal' and how much is too much. But I guess that needing to fart everyday could be 'normal'.

'Normal' farting may be caused by rushing your food and swallowing lots of air when you eat and drink. It may also be caused by your diet e.g. some foods like baked beans are known to cause farting. So if this might be the case, try eating and drinking slower and if possible, limiting the amount of foods that are known to cause farting.

If you have other symptoms like pain, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation, then there may be underlying health issues such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome that are contributing towards the farting.

But as far as what you have written, there's probably nothing to worry about

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!

Closed Thread