TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TH Anonymous Offline
Average Joe

Does any other guys here struggle to stop peeing when going to the bath room? - November 26th 2017, 11:31 PM

[SIZE="a"]I'll make this more clear after I go for a pee I will put my penis back in my underwear like a normal person but it dribbles in my underwear and I have a small wet patch. I have been to hospital and they claim so far there is nothing wrong with me. How do you guys deal with this any other guys opinions would be very useful thank you! Mainly just looking for other guys to see if I am the only one haha. [/size]

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Does any other guys here struggle to stop peeing when going to the bath room? - November 27th 2017, 12:49 AM

Hey,

I am not a guy but I grew up around all boys and this was something that would get brought up and joked about all the time. Most guys tend to not really care about the wet spot but I have heard of some who will use some toilet paper (I know depending on where you are this isn't possible) to make sure they were able to get it all cleaned up. Also, at one point, someone said that they were told that in order to get it all off you are supposed to press on the perineum and then shake. Of course, I was never made aware if this particular piece of advice was effective so it might not actually work.

Hopefully at some point some guys will share any and all things that have worked for them.

Best regards.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
TH Anonymous Offline
Average Joe

Re: Does any other guys here struggle to stop peeing when going to the bath room? - November 27th 2017, 10:19 PM

[SIZE="a"]Hi there
I have looked in to this and it's more common then you think. I am going to grab an appointment with my GP tomorrow hopefully but the thing which upsets me is I wear expensive jeans when I go out and I hate to ruin them it's only a little dribble in my under wear but it is so dam annoying and I hate it no matter what I do I can not seem to stop it I have tried all those tricks and tips over the years using toilet paper and standing there for a while it drives me insane lol.[/size]

Closed Thread