TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Pine Offline
Not a n00b

I'm kind of scared.. - March 5th 2010, 06:58 PM

Lately I've been noticing when I wake up, and throughout some of the morning I've been having some chest tightness. It pretty much fades throughout the day, but throughout this time I also have shortness of breath. I still feel it a bit now, and I just came back from school.

A few days ago too, my stomach felt really weird. Weird as in I felt really strained, like how I felt in a really upsetting situation. (Honestly, I don't feel that great lately at all, but at the time I wasn't under any stress) Like, I remember feeling like that when a pet really close to me passed on. It's like I'm feeling adrenaline go through my body? It hasn't happened recently, but I don't get it.. and I'm kind of scared. I know I haven't been getting enough sleep, and I'm the type of person that if I stay up too lazy my head gets fuzzy and dizzy.. basically I've never been able to stay up past 20 hours without feeling like complete crap. And I'm ALWAYS tired. (But that's just me)

I'm just kind of scared if it's something wrong with my heart or something .__.

Can someone possibly help..?

you said if you could fly you'd never come back down.
--

just you and i defying gravity
they'll never bring us down.

(i want to defy those chances with you)

Closed Thread