TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: MUSIC IN MY HEART

Unhappy I'm very very stressed and need support an a way to deal - January 4th 2011, 08:40 PM

Trig ED/sh
My parents and I are having financial issues and that is extremely stressful for and my dental team won't do work still my teeth are stable the dentist and dental hygienist are worried I'm getting worse and maybe I should be in inpatient and that I'm prging alot . And they want me to do alot of fluride and not intaking sugar till teeth are stable and my temp filling is going bad and one tooth acid corrodred the tooth they are worried it might have hit a nerve in my mouth .and I feel sick alot
So much pressure on me I want to scream

I'm scared about the future not sure what the next steps I should take in my I want to be healthy and have less problems sighs I guess I need to let people in and let them help me and guide me .
Im probably gaining to get a meal plan yikes worried[/b][/size][/font]

Last edited by Music In My Heart 120; January 4th 2011 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Trigger ED /sh
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Briana Offline
A strong fighter
I can't get enough

Name: Bri

Re: I'm very very stressed and need support an a way to deal - January 8th 2011, 03:55 AM

Hey there,
Maybe this is the time in your life, where you realize what you are doing to your body is causing you more pain than comfort. Your body is trying to tell you that it needs to heal and get better, which is why you are having discomfort and pain. Maybe talk to someone who can help you get your life back on track. Maybe, listen to your dentists. Make sure you brush your teeth and eat properly (fruits and veggies are the best). Cut off acid filled drinks, water is the best to have when you have tooth issues. Purging is the reason you may have tooth problems. When you purge, the acid from your stomach can damage your teeth and throat. You are soo soo young and have a full life ahead of you. Make the change now and stop the harmful addictions before it is too late. Get the help you need and find yourself again. It can be done, you just need to have faith in yourself and believe.

"We accept the love we think we deserve."
"In that moment, I swear, we were Infinite."
"There's an I in Illness
and a We in Wellness."

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
JustJosh Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Josh

Re: I'm very very stressed and need support an a way to deal - January 8th 2011, 04:53 AM

Why not talk with your parents about this?

Or if you feel you can't have you thought about getting a part time job?
I've seen some of your other posts and not really known what to say so have left it, but maybe having a part time job would help you focus on whats good for you instead of hurting yourself, maybe help take your mind off all the bad things for a while.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I'm very very stressed and need support an a way to deal - January 8th 2011, 08:13 AM

I do have a job and i have had family sessions that my family and therapist and i go over things

sighs im sorry sorry for being a burden , i don't mean to make people feel helpless and powerless in helping me .

Or if you feel you can't have you thought about getting a part time job?
I've seen some of your other posts and not really known what to say so have left it, but maybe having a part time job would help you focus on whats good for you instead of hurting yourself, maybe help take your mind off all the bad things for a while.[/quote]
[/b][/size][/font][/b][/size][/font]
  Send a message via AIM to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via MSN to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Yahoo to Music In My Heart 120 Send a message via Skype™ to Music In My Heart 120 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: I'm very very stressed and need support an a way to deal - January 8th 2011, 08:31 AM

Sweetie, You aren't a burden.
If you were, people would stop replying.

I think Josh is on to something. I think you should join some clubs, or sports, and continue with your job. Try to keep yourself as distracted as possible.

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I'm very very stressed and need support an a way to deal - January 8th 2011, 08:37 AM

yes possibly sighs i wish i was not so problematic with many issues and just trying to make things balance an work out

im under alot of pressure sighs crys in my heart

only can be distracted for so long
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter View Post
Sweetie, You aren't a burden.
If you were, people would stop replying.

I think Josh is on to something. I think you should join some clubs, or sports, and continue with your job. Try to keep yourself as distracted as possible.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: I'm very very stressed and need support an a way to deal - January 9th 2011, 04:46 PM

i got told that after being sick you shouldnt clean your teeth as it actualy corrodes them more, and if you do want to get rid of the acidy taste you should try rinsing out with mouthwash.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: I'm very very stressed and need support an a way to deal - January 9th 2011, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmisschatterbox View Post
i got told that after being sick you shouldnt clean your teeth as it actualy corrodes them more, and if you do want to get rid of the acidy taste you should try rinsing out with mouthwash.
it should not even have to get to that point throwing up unless im truly sick
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: I'm very very stressed and need support an a way to deal - January 12th 2011, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music In My Heart 120 View Post

it should not even have to get to that point throwing up unless im truly sick

ohh right ok, but just remember that its better to use mouthwash if you do - not saying you will but brushing them after being sick just corrodes them more.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.

Closed Thread