TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
tenteng Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation Bleeding after masturbation. HELP! - May 4th 2011, 01:45 PM

Earlier I had masturbation using two fingers, and after I got finished, I was surprised to see my hand stained with blood. I knew it wasn't menstration cause I just had it last week. I suspected it was because of my nails being really long. But I was also thinking that probably I popped my cherry cause I felt my fingers were a little bit deeper this time. I felt at the tip of my fingers that I was in a place where I haven't explored yet. It felt kinda strange, it almost feel like I'm touching my inside butt.

And even though I've used a standard dildo before like twice already, I'm pretty sure I haven't bled yet or if not have my hymen completely broken yet. The reason why I'm kind of alarmed right now is because I've been doing masturbation using my fingers for many times now and not a single drop of blood was present, except when I knew I was going to have my period.

Before I masturbated almost twice or once a week. I stopped for like one month and two weeks and I decided to do it again. I was rough like I always am, only this time I have long nails that I admit are sharp.

The bleeding is just a small amount. I guess the vaginal fluid mixed with it made it look like it's a lot. It stopped bleeding after I washed myself, but now it continues to bleed again. feels like I'm having my period, though it is not that much. But I'm kind of alarmed that it would bleed more and longer.

I don't feel my abdomen in pain or my body feeling weak or anything or headache. But I DO FEEL there's a thrubbing sensation inside my vigina where I had my fingers deeply poking in a "strange area" which I haven't explored yet. I also feel a sting when I pee.

My question is should I go trouble a doctor about it? Is it normal. Am I just fine. Let me know your thoughts please.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by tenteng; May 4th 2011 at 02:59 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Deadpool Offline
Yip yip

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Cara

Re: Bleeding after masturbation. HELP! - May 4th 2011, 03:42 PM

If it carries on or you suddenly feel in pain then I'd suggest going to your doctor.

The likehood is that your nails have caught inside of you somewhere and you've gotten cut or that your hymen has been completely broken.

I wouldn't be alarmed about this at the moment so try not to worry and take care

Closed Thread