TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General Health This forum is for any questions or concerns about your health and wellbeing.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Magical Forest. Offline
3 Years Cut Free!
I can't get enough

Name: Hannah

Worried about a lump. - October 20th 2011, 05:00 PM

A few days ago I noticed a lump in my right breast, you can feel in when you press the nipple area. It's similar in size to a grape and you can move it around a bit. I checked to see if the other one was similar just in case I was worrying over nothing, but its not.
Am I right to be concerned? Or is it just something that happens to teenagers? Not sure what to do about it really.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: Worried about a lump. - October 20th 2011, 05:03 PM

I'm no doctor so I can't diagnose you with anything or anything of that sort but I must say in my unprofessional opinion you have a right to be worried, I highly suggest seeing a doctor to get it checked out, it could be nothing but it could be something, only a doctor can tell you if it's anything to worry about.

You are worth it keep-holdin-on.tumblr.com

"It's all well and good to apologize to me but if at the end of the day I still mean so little to you, then treat me like a puppy and leave me on the street you dumped me on, don't come back to pick me up just so you can drop me on the concrete again." -Cheye Masters

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)

Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily. 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Online
I can't get enough

Name: Katie

Re: Worried about a lump. - October 20th 2011, 05:07 PM

I'm with Cheye, breast cancer is extremely rare in teenagers, but anything is possible. Sometimes changes in hormone levels can cause these, the best thing to do is get it checked out.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012
Associate LHO October 13, 2012

(#4 (permalink)) Old
blumemusik♫ Offline
~Savvy?
I've been here a while

Name: Kate

Re: Worried about a lump. - October 20th 2011, 05:30 PM

Hey

When breasts are developing, they can be tender/sore and sometimes have little lumps beneath the nipple (mine did for months.) But at the same time, I would definitely advise you to see a doctor, just to be on the safe side <3

Closed Thread