TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

kind of a rant.. about my stepdads marijuana - June 3rd 2012, 09:30 PM

okay, so my stepdad has been growing marijuana in the basement for quite some time know. i know this, i hate this, i live with this. but, im also allergic to this. i know this, my friends know this, ive tried to tell my parents this, and they dont care about this. im guessing its been 1.5-2.5 years now? i dont know, and to be honest, i really dont care. what i care about is how my parents dont care that im allergic. i do my best to avoid the basement and whatnot, and i do a pretty decent job. but everytime i go down there, i get rashes, really itchy, dizzy, sick, ect. acctually, just walking into the house i get dizzy/sick, but ive kinda adapted to that. the other week i was sent downstairs to get mac 'n cheese(and i try to avoid eating stuff from down there too) and there was some leaves and and stuff coating the top of the boxes, so i had to brush them off. then i was forced to make the food, which i didnt really want. i had washed my hands before i went downstairs, and kinda forgot to wash them again after brushing off the bexes, and ended up touching my eye at some point and since i had to cook(and then forced to eat) the food, you can kinda see how that would be a problem for me. the next day(since it was already about 10ish at night) my eye and throat itched like all hell. after about an hour, i couldnt even touch my eye anymore it hurt so bad, but it also itched like no other and i could barely see. i kept coughing because my throat itched, and after a little bit i lost my voice. so you see how consiming even the tinyest little bit off my hands is an issue.
yesterday, when i was cooking leftovers from Chilis(from my sisters graduation dinner) in the toaster oven, my stepdad tried to put some on my food. WHAT THE HELL?? im just glad i noticed what he was doing so i didnt eat it and go through the same thing(or worse) again, because that SUCKED like you wouldnt beleive.
im tired of all the effects this crap has on me, both with my allergins and just in general. every day at school people accuse me of being a druggie and ask me to score them some. every day i reak of the smell that nothing can cover up. every day i get weird looks from teachers, and people who used to be my best friends. every day i feel sick when im home, have to avoid going into the basement, ect. i hate it like you wouldnt beleive. and theres absolutly nothing i can do about it.
im just glad im allowed to get away each summer..

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss

(#2 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Re: kind of a rant.. about my stepdads marijuana - June 3rd 2012, 09:51 PM

Attempting to spike your food is very much illegal, and violates at least four laws that I know of. That is abusive behaviour, and I would recomend calling the police or child services because of it.

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Re: kind of a rant.. about my stepdads marijuana - June 3rd 2012, 09:58 PM

i would, if it wernt for the fact that id have to go to school by detroit, live with my grandparents full time, mess up my sisters life, and involve myself with the police. i cant do that, so i just have to live with it. it sucks, and i hate it, but ill be out of here in 3 years MAX.

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss

Closed Thread