TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alisha aka Summer

bad deal... real bad deal... - May 19th 2009, 03:12 AM

So basically I am just going to rant here. If it doesn't fit this thread, move it. I don't care. Its about drugs though. But I don't expect many replies. Maybe some tips though...

So......... Today was a good day. Got up, went to first hour, had a blast with quinton eating food and watching movies. Second hour I worked my tail off to finish my yearbook pages, and third hour I was in aerobics and chilled with my best girl friends.. and fourth hour.. Well I have that with my best friend zach and that was a lot of fun! I went home at four thirty, went to work out, and then about 6:30 left to go pick jen and steph up. Well... I had a HUGE headache, and steph's sister-n-law wouldn't shut up bout weed, so I wanted some. We went and bought a quarter. Then, we decided to cruise to zach's appt to surprise him there. On our way there, (jenny was driving my car) we got pulled over. I didn't know she was speeding, cuz I was breaking up the weed. I put the weed in my pants, but the broken up stuff was still in the container. He saw cigerettes, so he had the right to search the car. He found it. I told him it wasn't ours. Fucking stephanie ratted us out kinda. She said we knew it was in there. Me n Jen were gunna say it mustv'e been left in there and at least see where that would lead us, and stephanie knew that too. But no, shes a B*T*H!!! sorry, but im still quite angry. Maybe I shouldn't be, I mean, it is my fault. But me n Jenny got charges, AND SHE DIDN'T! Im sooo mad and hurt.

But I know it's my fault, and I'm gunna quit. It's not worth it. I was trying to changeee......... and now... i wont have a chance... my parents wont trust me again...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
kimvia Offline
is asleep
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kim

Re: bad deal... real bad deal... - May 19th 2009, 03:24 AM

thats weird, it seems like he would have charged all of you...
this really sucks, but at least now you have some motivation to quit!

PM me any time, ok? I'm always here to help.

What's the second amendment for?
Just in case the government takes away the first.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
B.O.T.E Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: bad deal... real bad deal... - May 19th 2009, 03:35 AM

If you drugs you deserve the consequences.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: bad deal... real bad deal... - May 19th 2009, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvia View Post
thats weird, it seems like he would have charged all of you...
this really sucks, but at least now you have some motivation to quit!
thats exactly what it is.

but now im real upset. ready to die. the reality of it alls hitting me, in full force depression. my mom said i stole my brothers watch to buy weed.. never....... i wouldn't... i was so excited to go on my trip, cuz i was getting a job and FINALLY had bonding time with my mom.. now she's just gunna hate me.. i'd rather die than face my parents.. i wanna die.. i cant do it.. im not strong enough...

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Mixtape91 Offline
Falling Up
Average Joe

Name: Hannah

Re: bad deal... real bad deal... - May 19th 2009, 04:04 AM

You are strong enough, and time does miracles. Hopefully things will get better

“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.”

- Edgar Allen Poe

The only truth is change, have patience
  Send a message via AIM to Mixtape91  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: bad deal... real bad deal... - May 20th 2009, 01:45 AM

Hmm... So today things got worse and better.. I talked to Jenny. We have a few tihings decided, like hanging out with people who will keep us out of trouble. And we just decided to be better.
After school my mom was a bitch. Yelling and stuff. I understand I deserve it.. but some of the stuff she sayss.... I am writing a journal about my progress on becoming more mature and stuff and I write about how much all this effects me. She said I don't even care, and I blew up and said read my journal and she said "I don't want to read it, its just going to be about you screwing some boy!" and then everytime I calmed down and tried to apoligize she blew up, and then she said she was leaving and I tried to stop her and she through a baby seat at me.. it hit me in the gut and I fell pretty hard.. Then my dad came inside and she was yelling at him and I tried to defend him because I feel so bad for him... All my mom does is make fun of him, and it's not all that friendly anymore.. And I know what it feels like to be made fun of by family, its funny for a while, then it makes you stop and think. And I know dad feels horrible about all this, and I know a lot of it is my fault.
Then I said that, I was like I know you want to leave, and I know dad wants to leave, and I know Dustin and Kandyce want to leave, and its all because of me. Just kick me out. And she blew up again and I said, I don't want to be kicked out, but I am the cause of all this, and I know it's all my fault. And she said, yes, yes it is!!
I dunnoooooo...

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Seeen Offline
Average Joe

Re: bad deal... real bad deal... - May 20th 2009, 04:05 AM

i can guarantee you 100% that a cop cannot search your car if they see cigarettes lol

take that to court for unlawful search

pretty sure if he said there is cigarettes i have to search the car the case will be thrown out
but if he said can i search ur car and you said yes then your fucked

but styll its a minor drug at least it wasnt anything else far as family issues i dunno i dont wanna touch it

(#8 (permalink)) Old
peaceSRC Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: bad deal... real bad deal... - May 20th 2009, 02:07 PM

Girllll don't ever speed when there's drugs in the car. Atleast you learned from your experience and i'm glad you're moving on from it. What I don't understand is why your other friend didn't get charged.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: bad deal... real bad deal... - May 21st 2009, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeen View Post
i can guarantee you 100% that a cop cannot search your car if they see cigarettes lol

take that to court for unlawful search

pretty sure if he said there is cigarettes i have to search the car the case will be thrown out
but if he said can i search ur car and you said yes then your fucked

but styll its a minor drug at least it wasnt anything else far as family issues i dunno i dont wanna touch it
he said, and i quote, "You've been honest about the cigars and cigarettes, but because none of you are 18, I have the right to search you car. So Jenny, I want you to step out...." etc etc

and no i dont friggin get why she isn't getting charged either.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
peaceSRC Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: bad deal... real bad deal... - May 21st 2009, 11:33 PM

K, but try not to hold this against your friend k? In situations like that one friend might freak out, not have any other options and slip up. You really can't prepare for that you know?

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Seeen Offline
Average Joe

Re: bad deal... real bad deal... - May 22nd 2009, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying_to_get_control View Post
he said, and i quote, "You've been honest about the cigars and cigarettes, but because none of you are 18, I have the right to search you car. So Jenny, I want you to step out...." etc etc

and no i dont friggin get why she isn't getting charged either.
LOL that is complete bullshit he cannot search shit take that to court

and shes not gettin charged cuz she snitched you guys out

yall real unaware of the legal system eh

(#12 (permalink)) Old
peaceSRC Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: bad deal... real bad deal... - May 24th 2009, 06:17 PM

Uh, I think you're the one whose a little unaware of the system. In most cases, coming from experience, if you're underage and you have cigarettes in the car, you obviously obtained those illegally which gives the police officer reasonable doubt to search the car for any other substances, especially if you're acting suspicious. A simple Government class will even teach you that. As for the friend, she lucked out. It's not that often that a cop will let one passenger off the hook just because she/he snitched.

Closed Thread