TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Drugs, Alcohol and Addiction Whether you are combating substance abuse or struggling with another addiction such as gambling, this forum is here to provide support and answer your questions.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Em. Offline
I don't even like cats
Average Joe

Name: Emily

Points: 12,776, Level: 16 Points: 12,776, Level: 16 Points: 12,776, Level: 16

Coke - February 1st 2019, 03:40 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My ex made me try coke for the first time, about 2 years ago and he would get it whenever we argued due to it making you have deep chats. Now I rarely get any but when I drink and get upset I feel the need to get some even on my own. I always end up regretting it and I don't want to stop going on nights out because all my friends are in a pub drinking circle but I am worried I am going to have a problem

(#2 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34

Re: Coke - February 4th 2019, 11:49 PM

Hello Emily,

I apologize for the late reply.

It is really brave of you for reaching out asking for support in this. I am sorry you are struggling with this. I have a recommendation that might be beneficial for you which is found on TeenHelp Resources:

FRANK
This site contains comprehensive information on countless drugs including the effects, doses, health issues and legal issues, helping you to understand and make safer choices.

Their phone number for your area is 0800 77 66 00

The resource I linked is in your country and they can be helpful for you if you decide to want to reach out to them.

Have you expressed to your friends that you don't want to go out with them to a club or a bar? Are you able to make a suggestion of staying in or going to a movie instead? What are some activities that you would enjoy instead of going out to clubs?

I can see that you have used the blog feature here on TeenHelp, did you like using the blogs? You might like this area to write about your day and how you are feeling. Many users like writing about their day, as a way to vent and get their thoughts and feelings out.

Stay strong, Emily.

Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Outreach and Communications Officer
Resource Editor
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator

(#3 (permalink)) Old
caitlynz Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,374, Level: 5 Points: 1,374, Level: 5 Points: 1,374, Level: 5

Re: Coke - April 23rd 2020, 12:52 AM

I understand,I used to inject it for a long time.. and yes drinking can make you want to relapse..
did you use a lot before?
Closed Thread