TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
taking_c0ntr0l Offline
believe in yourself
Not a n00b

Name: Torence

Arrow Vicodin - November 5th 2009, 02:17 PM

well, i had a terrible morning and a not so great night last... my mom was being a bitch, my gf's bff found out shes pregnant, and there is so much stress everywhere. so i got one of my dads old vicodin es and took it today.

ive never popped anything before... im scare this is going to turn into someting big...

i need help, i cant deal with the pain from my mom by myself...

SMIFFERS<3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Yen Offline
Resident Leprechaun
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Ian

Re: Vicodin - November 5th 2009, 02:21 PM

I'm sorry things aren't going so well right now . Stress is a hard thing to deal with, especially when it comes from parents. Trust me, drugs are not the way to deal with it though. Vicodin can be dangerous. Popping one won't do anything, but just remember that you have people here you can rant and vent to instead of take pills . PM me with the longest, loudest rant you can come up with if you like . It helps.

"Why isn't bull-riding (Beef NASCAR as I call it) the American sport to end all sports? It's an epic battle of the wills between a man and an angry cheeseburger; and if that doesn't typify our awesome civilization, I don't know what does."

Closed Thread