TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Tab Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Tab

Question ''E'' - January 27th 2011, 06:21 AM

I really want to take ecstacy. But i'm not quite sure i should. Here are some of my concerns. How will i get i?. when will i take it? Where will i take it? How much water will i need to drink? I'm not quite sure about anything at this point but i want to feel happy for once and i guess E is the only way i'll get it. So please reply with helpful tips or just anything. Thanks

Come As You Are.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Eljoria Offline
I'mAlwaysHereHelping. (:
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jade

Re: ''E'' - January 27th 2011, 08:01 AM

Drugs are not good. If you take it, you'll be damaging your body, abusing your own body, why are you alive? Because you're alive for a reason. Don't become an enemy to that reason. There are many ways of being happy or try to be happy without drugs or substances.

PM Me if you need to.

Jay

Live the life.
  Send a message via MSN to Eljoria  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Gidig Offline
Optimistic pessimist
I can't get enough

Name: Maria

Re: ''E'' - January 27th 2011, 08:22 AM

Hey-

Ecstasy is a hard drug, and I assure you, it won't help with feeling low. It actually is horrible for people who have depression or like mental health issues because the reason you "roll" or feel the effects is because it forces your brain to release a bunch of serotonin which is also linked to mood. Then your brain is out of something that makes you happy. I've rolled a couple of times, and each time I was in bed depressed and suicidal for the next few days.

Yeah, I'll be honest. The feeling of it is good, there's obviously a reason people do it. And I'm pro-choice on drugs, but don't do them for the wrong reasons. And you have to weigh out the pros and cons. To me, being depressed, messing with your brain so much, and acting like an idiot for a night isn't worth it.

As for your questions, clearly you have to get it illegally. That's another con, getting caught with E is very serious to the law, you'll get in huge trouble. If you're going to take it, you need to make sure to have someone sober around you, some people pull themselves into a bad mood or place and freak out and can't handle the world. I've had twice that people had to talk me down because I started having a panic attack, I don't think that's worth it either. I would suggest going somewhere your first time without a ton of people, or have a place to go back to if everything gets to be too much. It does overtake your brain sometimes, and can be really scary. Water, you need to drink a fair amount because it does dehydrate you, but when doing a drug like this, you can drink too much, and even drinking enough water to make yourself sick is annoying painful and awful.

You need to do a lot of research before you do a drug like this. You should Google it, look for effects, read peoples experiences, get tips on how to be safe, etc. It's not a drug you want to randomly fuck around with to make yourself feel better.

Best of luck. If you have any more questions, feel free to let me know. And if you decide to do this, be as safe as you can. =)
Maria.

The best wayout is always through~
-Robert Frost

Proud member of the LGBT community.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: ''E'' - January 27th 2011, 12:22 PM

Doing drugs to feel better really isn't the best plan.

Not to mention, when my best friend took it, he was texting me at 4AM because he was terrified and thought he was going to die. I'm gonna have to say that a situation like that isn't going to make you "feel better".

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: ''E'' - January 27th 2011, 01:04 PM

I did it a few times and you feel great for a couple of hours then you spend the next few days suicidal and depressed and paranoid and it's horrible. So don't. Just eat some sugar.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Re: ''E'' - January 27th 2011, 04:54 PM

Honestly, I know you don't want to hear this, but I agree with the other posters. You shouldn't touch the stuff.

I had a friend in high school who used to do Ecstasy, and well, he has permanent damage in his spine. Apparently it messed around with his spinal fluid or something, not sure.

Not to mention, do you KNOW what Ecstasy is made of? Usually it's a combination of different chemicals from under the sink, some MDMA, sometimes there is cocaine in it, sometimes there is heroin in it... You don't know what you're getting, its just a disgusting grab-bag of chemicals.

If you want to feel better, that is definitely the wrong path.

Dare to be Different, to be Weird, to be a Freak.
Overall, Dare to be yourself.

Stamp Out Prejudice Hatred and Intolerance Everywhere
The Sophie Lancaster Foundation

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Ngikhona Offline
Inkululeko.
I've been here a while

Name: Keeley Siobhan

Re: ''E'' - January 27th 2011, 09:37 PM

Hey Tab,

Some parts of your question can't be answered by people here because answering them would go against our Code of Conduct.

Quote:
Users should be aware that content they feel is suitable may not always be okay with other users. Where possible, consideration to this should be given before submitting content to TeenHelp.

TeenHelp encourages positive, safe, recovery-focused choices and will not tolerate advice that encourages harmful behaviour.

Such inappropriate content might include, but is not limited to, explicit descriptions (beyond what is needed to receive advice) or images of:
Substance use (including recipes, locations to obtain drugs or alcohol, or unsafe methods to take drugs).
I don't know what's happened to you or know anything about your life, but I can guarantee you that taking E isn't the only way you can be happy. Obviously something's been going on in your life to make you turn to drugs because I'd say that the majority of people don't feel the need to turn to illegal substances to be happy. The problem with E, and any drug, is that they only offer temporary relief from what problems you're having. What life-skills can you get from a drug? Not very many. If you're feeling depressed, try talking to someone about it. You could talk to a parent, a teacher, a school counselor, or anyone you trust. Just talking can help you get some of the frustrations or depression or whatever you're feeling to calm down. I really think you should try talking to a school counselor or a counselor for at least a little, even if it's only to be like "Hey, I'm Tab (or your real name, if that's not it ) and I just wanted to say hey," so that you can at least vaguely know them and get a feel for how they are.

If you're going to take E no matter what, please at least try to do it safely in as controlled of an environment as possible and make sure a friend who cares about you knows so that they can get help if necessary. E is so so incredibly dangerous because there's not really any way to know how pure it is and a lot of the time there are decent traces of other drugs like cocaine in it and the two combined can cause serious heart problems. I just hope you regard your physical and mental safety in all this.

"Love me for me, accept the fact I'm true, live like I want, fufill my dreams,
Dream of me, run out free, capture your words and never let them go."

I'll see you on the other side.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
anony mouse. Offline
I've been here a while

Re: ''E'' - January 27th 2011, 11:11 PM

Hey. I just thought I'd put in my two cents and tell you about my brother. He's really smart but he took E a number of times. He had to take an exam for a career he wanted to start. He needed to know how to do some mathematical stuff for it and he couldn't. He actually called my mom bawling because he said that the E fucked with his brain. So, yeah. It's a shitty idea.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
trigmynig Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: ''E'' - January 28th 2011, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaterkid889 View Post
I really want to take ecstacy. But i'm not quite sure i should. Here are some of my concerns. How will i get i?. when will i take it? Where will i take it? How much water will i need to drink? I'm not quite sure about anything at this point but i want to feel happy for once and i guess E is the only way i'll get it. So please reply with helpful tips or just anything. Thanks
sup thug dont do E bro.. ive seen how its made, ive made it, ive sold it, done it all man, you know the shit they put in E bro.. its fucked.. you never know who mixed it, what they mixed it in, what they mixed in it!

if your going to do drugs smoke weed, and do shrooms stick to the natural shit, never go chemical bro, theres steps to go bro, weed->shrooms->chemicals, your jumping some steps, i dont recommend you start smokin weed or doing shrooms.. but if you feel you must do drugs stay away from chemicals!!!!!

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Tab Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Tab

Re: ''E'' - January 30th 2011, 05:32 AM

Thanks for caring, guess i won't do it.

Come As You Are.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
:)
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Elizabeth

Re: ''E'' - January 30th 2011, 06:31 AM

Ecstasy isn't the key to happiness, it's rather damaging to your body. You can find other ways to be truly happy Talk to someone. If you're having a hard time im life, you can slowly build up your life, and take down those barriers. I know you can do it Please don't try any form of drug. Good luck I'm glad to hear that you won't try the drug. Stay strong

Laugh as much as you breathe
and love as long as you live

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Fucking Done Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: ''E'' - January 30th 2011, 06:40 PM

Sorry if I repeat anything that people have said, but I don't have the patience to read it all lol.

It's different for everyone, and one bad hit can kill you, no bullshit.
Not to mention it isn't even MDMA anymore like it used to be, throw some crack, coke, heroin, all that good stuff into the mix and there yah go.
I've done it about 5-6 times, everytime was different. You feel up, then down, then up, then down. It's annoying. You want to sleep but your body wont let you, your sleep is usually off for a good week after going on E binges lol.
You have to keep hydrated the whole time, i'd say eat too but your appetite will most likely be gone for a day or two.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
mIssIng:nO Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: ''E'' - January 30th 2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigmynig View Post
sup thug dont do E bro.. ive seen how its made, ive made it, ive sold it, done it all man, you know the shit they put in E bro.. its fucked.. you never know who mixed it, what they mixed it in, what they mixed in it!

if your going to do drugs smoke weed, and do shrooms stick to the natural shit, never go chemical bro, theres steps to go bro, weed->shrooms->chemicals, your jumping some steps, i dont recommend you start smokin weed or doing shrooms.. but if you feel you must do drugs stay away from chemicals!!!!!
You are [Edited by: Aesthetic] misguided if you think theres a progression to do drugs in lol..

E is fuckign retarded as hell, and no one should do it [Edited]

Last edited by Ngikhona; January 30th 2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Rudeness and recommending other drugs.

Closed Thread