TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
tk338 Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
tk338's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Posts: 1,268
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Friend bought me some weed... - August 17th 2011, 07:23 PM

I've got a friend, a very good friend, has been for years and years, probably my oldest.

He's been off at uni recently and got involved with light drug use, lightly doing anything from weed, coke, ketamine etc... He loves it.

Hes back for the summer and hes bought me some weed to try, I know he just doesn't want me to miss out on anything, and hes gone to a lot of trouble to get it for me. I honestly never thought it'd come quite so soon or anything.

Its one joint split between 2 of us but I'm still a bit wary of it, I've smoked and drunk to the point I've been paralytic and completely clueless as to what happened multiple times.

I don't want to let this guy down, but at the same time its so appealing. Its something I'd never go out and buy myself but give it a try? I'm inclined.

I know noone can condone the use of it but how do you think I should react to this? I've got a couple of days before I see him and then its crunch time. I don't think he'll be overly offended if I don't take it but at the same time inside I kind of want to?

Grrr help TH! (:



How can one love themselves, when they love absolutely nothing?
Do something that is interesting. If it is not interesting, find out why it is not interesting.
   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Angel Offline
The final horcrux
I've been here a while
********
 
Angel's Avatar
 
Gender: Female
Location: Slytherin Common Room

Posts: 1,402
Blog Entries: 66
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 17th 2011, 07:31 PM

Why are you reluctant to accept his offer?


"Years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices."


Last edited by Angel; August 18th 2011 at 01:06 AM.
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
TallGuy Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
TallGuy's Avatar
 
Name: Ben
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Location: Europe..

Posts: 18
Join Date: August 14th 2011

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 18th 2011, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Why are you reluctant to accept his offer?
Dont you trust him or is it because you are afraid trying weed will affect your life badly?
PM when you can. I can share my first time and some tips.
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Tab Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Tab's Avatar
 
Name: Tab
Age: 23
Gender: Dude
Location: South Fulton,TN

Posts: 54
Join Date: June 24th 2009

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 18th 2011, 02:43 AM

If its a one time thing go for it you only live once. And weed is safer than caffeine.


Come As You Are.
   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
tk338 Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
tk338's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Posts: 1,268
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 18th 2011, 06:21 AM

Safer than caffiene!? Daymn!

Lol and I don't want to I guess because of the social frown placed upon it as an 'illegal drug'?



How can one love themselves, when they love absolutely nothing?
Do something that is interesting. If it is not interesting, find out why it is not interesting.
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
TallGuy Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
TallGuy's Avatar
 
Name: Ben
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Location: Europe..

Posts: 18
Join Date: August 14th 2011

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 18th 2011, 11:46 AM

Safer than caffeine? In what way?
   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while
********
 
NevermindMe's Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 1,816
Join Date: March 8th 2011

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 18th 2011, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab View Post
If its a one time thing go for it you only live once. And weed is safer than caffeine.
Source?

Don't be pressured into drug use if you don't want to do drugs. I don't care what anyone says. Drugs are illegal for a reason. No one makes something illegal just for fun. There are harmful effects, be it mental or phyisical dependancy, AIDs or Hepatitus from impropper administration, overdose or a bad batch of drugs. You are playing with fire when taking drugs so make sure you know what the hell you are doing prior. Do drugs if you want but reasearch the effects of them and know what you are getting into.

- Justin



"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
tk338 Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
tk338's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Posts: 1,268
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 18th 2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKmadu619 View Post
Source?

Don't be pressured into drug use if you don't want to do drugs. I don't care what anyone says. Drugs are illegal for a reason. No one makes something illegal just for fun. There are harmful effects, be it mental or phyisical dependancy, AIDs or Hepatitus from impropper administration, overdose or a bad batch of drugs. You are playing with fire when taking drugs so make sure you know what the hell you are doing prior. Do drugs if you want but reasearch the effects of them and know what you are getting into.

- Justin
I don't know if its going to be something I regret but, I'm going to say no to him I think? I really wanna try it, but at the same time in a few years time theres nothing good can come of it...

Im also focused on my career too, I don't see anyway a quiet one could interrupt that but you never know.

Drugs are just bad, mmm'kay

Thanks



How can one love themselves, when they love absolutely nothing?
Do something that is interesting. If it is not interesting, find out why it is not interesting.
   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
bailatyvm Offline
bada bing bada boom.
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
bailatyvm's Avatar
 
Name: Faith
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: over the rainbowwww

Posts: 466
Blog Entries: 124
Join Date: June 1st 2011

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 19th 2011, 12:10 AM

Yeah; you have to remember drug tests..and that could pop up on one. And also, if you're the type of person that gets hooked on to things easily..well..yeah.


--
searching for myself...
and hugs. mostly hugs.
--
   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Angel Offline
The final horcrux
I've been here a while
********
 
Angel's Avatar
 
Gender: Female
Location: Slytherin Common Room

Posts: 1,402
Blog Entries: 66
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 19th 2011, 12:49 AM

If you have any concerns about drug testing, it may be a good idea not to smoke it. Smoking it once to satiate your curiosity doesn't really hurt if you're not planning on getting into it since it's relatively harmless. You don't develop a dependency from smoking it once. I think it's important that you make your own decisions here. It's totally your right to say no if you feel it to be for the best.


"Years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices."

   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 19th 2011, 04:08 AM

I wouldn't consider coke and ketamine as "light" drug use. However, the biggest concern in my opinion with smoking 1 joint with him is the legal ramifications and possible drug-screening tests for your job. There is a controversy whether marijuana is psychologically or physiologically addicting. I'll answer this controversy: it can be BOTH but depends how you define, "addiction". There has been evidence, especially for marijuana users who smoke/ingest for a long time and high dosages does result in somewhat physically addicting but the physical addiction is significantly lesser than pretty much every illegal drug, tobacco and alcohol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab View Post
If its a one time thing go for it you only live once. And weed is safer than caffeine.
Highly arguable but what is your reasoning? Please support your reasoning with valid research. I'll give 2 studies for you to read on caffeine (given there are many already on weed) before you give your reasoning. The first article premises the second article:

First: Michael D. Patz et al (2006). Modulation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenocortical axis by caffeine. Psychoneuroendocrinology, 31(4), 493-500. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2409189/

Second: Constatine Tsigos & George P. Chrousos (2002). Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis, neuroendocrine factors and stress. Journal of Psychosomatic Research, 53, 865-871. http://cfids-cab.org/cfs-inform/Neur...chrousos02.pdf (NOTE: This is a PDF file)

http://cfids-cab.org/cfs-inform/Neur...chrousos02.pdf


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
tk338 Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
tk338's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Posts: 1,268
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 19th 2011, 03:00 PM

By light drug use I mean't he dabbled in them, ketamine only once coke hes done a few times but not a major occurance, maybe 4 times in a year... 4 times to many admittedly.

Drug tests are an issue too, plus the fact I cannot lie if questioned I would have to tell the truth lol, If I lie, its obvious.

I smoke maybe 3 times a year sometimes maybe for a week at a time but then I wont again for months, addiction wouldn't be an issue just something I'm going to have to say no to I think?



How can one love themselves, when they love absolutely nothing?
Do something that is interesting. If it is not interesting, find out why it is not interesting.
   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Proud90sKid Offline
Member
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
Proud90sKid's Avatar
 
Name: .
Gender: Male
Location: US

Posts: 303
Join Date: July 6th 2011

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 30th 2011, 05:58 AM

I cant explicitly encourage drug use without getting myself banned.

however, i will say that unlike alcohol, weed doesnt make you lose your inhibitions or wake up thinking "what in the hell happened last night?".

and half a joint is not that much at all.

I think you are worrying too much. Its not gonna kill you or anything, but if you are so reluctant to try it, then you are not likely to enjoy it; simply because weed makes people paranoid (espescially if this is your first time doing it) and you already seem to be playing out in your head all of the bad things that could go wrong.

my advice: do what you want to do ; but remember, there are some great things in this world to try; and so if you refuse to try something, it should be refused out of wisdom and not simply fear of the unknown. in other words: research the effects of weed on an unbiased source, and dont simply base your decision on your experiences with alcohol (they are completely different in effects) or what all of the propaganda says about weed.

im not encouraging you to do it , nor am i discouraging you. But I am saying that it is not going to kill you.

here is how i can best describe a weed high: feeling a bit disconnected from the world, but in a relaxed way (this side effect did cause me paranoia the first time i smoked it; i thought i heard my dad's voice) , an enhanced ability to imagine something in your head and almost feel like you are drifting in your own imagination, feeling tired, and feeling hungry.
   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Proud90sKid Offline
Member
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
Proud90sKid's Avatar
 
Name: .
Gender: Male
Location: US

Posts: 303
Join Date: July 6th 2011

Angry Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 30th 2011, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKmadu619 View Post
Source?

Don't be pressured into drug use if you don't want to do drugs. I don't care what anyone says. Drugs are illegal for a reason. No one makes something illegal just for fun. There are harmful effects, be it mental or phyisical dependancy, AIDs or Hepatitus from impropper administration, overdose or a bad batch of drugs. You are playing with fire when taking drugs so make sure you know what the hell you are doing prior. Do drugs if you want but reasearch the effects of them and know what you are getting into.

- Justin
no thats not true at all. Things are made illegal because of hype . Hype is basically when a large group of people are led to believe something is true . In the early 20th century people thought being in a room with a marijuana sack would cause insanity. This led to it being controlled by the government. There was a huge scare about it. The scare was unbased on fact. It came about partially due to the same hyper religious culture that was responsible for prohibition. Then in the 1960s, there was the social revolution that occured. And marijuana was associated with the hippie culture. The revolution occured to rebel against the more conservative culture that had existed. There was the Vietnam war , which had a draft. The conflict in Vietnam was not a threat to the US and was made much worse by our involvement. Yet there was a draft. 18 year olds could get drafted to fight this stupid war. This obviously angered the young generation and the fact that all of this occured in a time of massive cultural upheaval from the beginning of the feminist movements and the civil rights movement a decade earlier; there was a lot of social chaos that existed. All of this led to rebellion against conservative culture, drug use, "flower power", peace movements, casual sex, "drop acid not bombs",etc. This hippie subculture were seen in a negative light (because they were rebelling and doing things that people at the time thought were morally repulsive). Nixon decided to end this. He started a war on drugs ; he wanted to stop all of this. So he founded the DEA , and marijuana was placed as a schedule I substance on the Controlled Substance Act.

Basically, people blamed marijuana for the rebellious behavior of the hippies in the 60s. And its harder to get rid of a law than it is to create one.
   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
Outside, huh?
**********
 
bitesize's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Ireland

Posts: 3,944
Blog Entries: 321
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 30th 2011, 10:19 AM

I'm guessing that when you mention that you've 'smoked', that doesn't refer to weed?? Honestly, I've never known anyone personally to be addicted to weed, and their only bad side effects were feeling nauseous or getting sick (usually after they'd been drinking too.) I find it very easy to feel addicted to things and I've never felt that way with weed, although I do like it. <<Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a bad influence. But I think a lot of people don't like the idea of weed until they try it. Anyway, if you're not happy with the idea of doing it that's entirely up to you and you shouldn't feel guilted into it or anything!! Bets of luck. (:


Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
.....
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
...
...
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
   
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while
********
 
NevermindMe's Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 1,816
Join Date: March 8th 2011

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 30th 2011, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david2357 View Post
no thats not true at all. Things are made illegal because of hype . Hype is basically when a large group of people are led to believe something is true . In the early 20th century people thought being in a room with a marijuana sack would cause insanity. This led to it being controlled by the government. There was a huge scare about it. The scare was unbased on fact. It came about partially due to the same hyper religious culture that was responsible for prohibition. Then in the 1960s, there was the social revolution that occured. And marijuana was associated with the hippie culture. The revolution occured to rebel against the more conservative culture that had existed. There was the Vietnam war , which had a draft. The conflict in Vietnam was not a threat to the US and was made much worse by our involvement. Yet there was a draft. 18 year olds could get drafted to fight this stupid war. This obviously angered the young generation and the fact that all of this occured in a time of massive cultural upheaval from the beginning of the feminist movements and the civil rights movement a decade earlier; there was a lot of social chaos that existed. All of this led to rebellion against conservative culture, drug use, "flower power", peace movements, casual sex, "drop acid not bombs",etc. This hippie subculture were seen in a negative light (because they were rebelling and doing things that people at the time thought were morally repulsive). Nixon decided to end this. He started a war on drugs ; he wanted to stop all of this. So he founded the DEA , and marijuana was placed as a schedule I substance on the Controlled Substance Act.

Basically, people blamed marijuana for the rebellious behavior of the hippies in the 60s. And its harder to get rid of a law than it is to create one.
Fine, let's pretend weed is harmless, I agree it's not really the worst thing you can do. It's probably safer than some legalized things.

However are you telling me that crystal meth and LSD aren't harmful? Cocaine isn't harmful?

If you have ever seen a meth user with not teeth taking apart and rebuilding a door know all day, you will understand that it is very, very harmful over longterm use. And the funny thing was, the person wasn't even high. They burned their brain out with the crap.

Cocaine is very popular for accidental overdoses. You need to know what you are doing with that shit before using it.

LSD can give you "Bad trips" and I assure you, anything you do during a bad trip isn't a smart choice.

Also note, drugs are a money pit. People can use $200 of coke in just one night. It seems like a really expensive "Hobby" and you are looking at $600 a month if you do that every saturday. And that means $7200 a year. Huh, not so appealing now? $7,200 can pay a lot of bills, and buy a lot of food, right?

So fine, weed isn't that bad. But once you start saying "Drugs are harmless" you are only harming yourself. Because seriously, if one drug is fine and dandy, you'll be more inclined to use the next one, and the next, and the next.

"Weed didn't kill me, it was all propoganda! Why would LSD hurt me?"

Also, I feel you must be a really boring person if you need to get entertainment out of drugs. If you seriously don't have any friends or family willing to do something fun other than drugs with you, you have a deeper underlying problem.

As well as the fact I just don't agree with using drugs as a crutch to deal with life. Everyone has hardships, don't think that just yours is so terrible that drugs are the only way to wake up each day.

The OP seems like a good kid who wants to only smoke it this once for fun and to not lose face with his friend. The worst case scenario, he fails a drug test, loses his job and gets fined for posession of drugs. Best case He smokes it once and never does so again. I don't see how this will benifit him, and risk seems too great.

Ir's like when you were six and your mother tells you not to take cookies from the jar. If you do, what's the reward, a one time treat. If you get caught, you'll have a week long grounding. The risk overpowers the reward.

- Justin



"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic

Last edited by NevermindMe; August 30th 2011 at 05:07 PM.
   
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Tonight Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
Tonight's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Gender: Female

Posts: 132
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 10th 2009

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - August 30th 2011, 06:27 PM

I used to be quite the pot smoker almost two years ago,I still smoke it sometimes now.In my experience everytime I felt nervous or didn't quite know if I should smoke up I always ended up with a bad trip.

Don't smoke because you feel pressured to,if you're friend is as good of a friend as you say he won't get insulted or try to push you.

In my oppinion it's safer to not smoke it than to smoke it,what you don't injest can't hurt you lol.I'm not saying weed will hurt you,but if you have any inkling to not smoke it then don't


You wonder why I never smile anymore,but with broken homes come broken smiles.

Has the acidic rain burned a hole so deep,that we don't care what's beneath our feet?

I'm a freak and my best friend is a pirate-ninja-dinosaur,what a unique friendship!

My heart is so numb,that I can't feel it breaking


   
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Synaestheasiaen Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
Synaestheasiaen's Avatar
 

Posts: 192
Join Date: June 26th 2009

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - September 1st 2011, 05:34 PM

Justin, you're very young & i'm not sure just how much experience you have with drugs, but you typically don't get into a bad trip on hallucinogens unless you take a dose you know will be too high for you, you're uneducated on it, and most commonly, people who get into bad trips get themselves into it because they think too much about it & don't have the right attitude going into it. In my opinion, hallucinogens are a true reality & and can be very beautiful and educational on a whole different level of consciousness, & to compare that next to crystal meth is a bit absurd. Crystal meth is a completely different story and the previous poster referring to hype being the reason many drugs are illegal, is actually correct. Many countries have decriminalized drugs & the outcome has been that people are either bored of the legal drugs and become disinterested and it also stops the overflooding of prisons. Afterall, I believe people should have a right to choose what they do in the privacy of their own lives and homes.

Anyway, OP, i'm not going to condone you trying weed, but honestly it will not be that bad if you have the right mindset and honestly, do not worry about things that haven't happened yet, all I can tell you is to be safe & do what you want on your own accord. Good luck!
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while
********
 
NevermindMe's Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 1,816
Join Date: March 8th 2011

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - September 1st 2011, 08:06 PM

Synaetheasiaen: Both Meth and LSD are are hallucigenic drugs. Really, they are quite different, but it's the same idea. They are both harmful by causing hallucinations, which is really, really dangerous.

Although you are right that a "Bad trip" is not caused by the making of the drug, but as an effect that randomly occurs in the user's head. That being said, there is no way to predict how the drug will effect you, and it could be safe one time, and dangerous the next. This unpredictability is apart of why these drugs are banned.

And you mention that we should be free to do what we want in our own lives and homes, right? What if someone is abusing their child? That has nothing to do with the outside world. What if someone is killing people and cutting up their bodies in the basement? What if someone is hoarding large amounts of explosives in their home? What about firearms? If I'm not using my submachine gun, should it be legal for me to own one?

I mean once you start with that logic, it can be used for pretty much any other laws.

And as I stated in my post, once someone has tried one drug, they feel less witheld to try the next one, although I realize this is a theory so are many other things: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gateway_drug_theory

- Justin



"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic
   
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
DinestyX Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
DinestyX's Avatar
 
Name: Destiny
Gender: Female
Location: My room

Posts: 56
Join Date: July 31st 2011

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - September 1st 2011, 09:41 PM

If you don't want to try it, don't try it. I mean, if it isn't something you wouldn't do on your own then you shouldn't do it just because your friend brought it to you. From the soudns of it, the both of you are really close, so I'm sure if you just explained to him that you didn't feel comfortable doing it he'd understand.

All in all, if you don't want to do it, thank him for the thought but tell him you really just dont feel comfortable doing so.
   
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Ryan1 Offline
A Man Of My Word
I've been here a while
********
 
Ryan1's Avatar
 
Name: Ryan
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: Canada, Ontario

Posts: 1,518
Blog Entries: 5
Join Date: January 1st 2010

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - September 1st 2011, 11:48 PM

Some points others have made I don’t exactly agree with. Smoking weed does change people in some aspects. Others may think differently but I’m talking from experience. Its a personal choice, just remember the lies people told you before you started. If you don’t start it you lose nothing, you have nothing to gain by trying it. Regardless if it’s free or not I’d be curious why your friend is trying to get you into smoking.

The biggest thing with weed to me is the fact that it leads to other drugs. Once you smoke weed it’s all about getting high and it becomes no fun after a while. Once again everyone is different but it didn’t help me.

Good luck.
   
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough
*********
 
Sincerely Yours ♥'s Avatar
 

Posts: 3,042
Blog Entries: 26
Join Date: July 4th 2010

Re: Friend bought me some weed... - September 2nd 2011, 11:50 PM

I think that if there are more reasons not to smoke than to actually do it, then don't smoke. I smoke once in a while, because I really don't have any reason not to. I'm not addicted, I don't buy it, & I never fully lose my mentality so I can't be taken advantage.

I don't see a problem with experimenting, but do keep in mind drug tests. Just some advice, if you choose to smoke, taking cranberry pills can help clear your system for a drug test.

You may not even get high the first time you smoke. It took me three different smoking sessions before I got high & when I did, it hit me hard. My thought process was slowed down & I just about threw up from all of the coughing. Just make sure you know what you're getting into.
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
bought, friend, weed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.