TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

first time - October 15th 2011, 06:05 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of substance use, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i drank for the first time last night.. definatly not one of my best desisions.. honestly, i dont even remember why i chose to do so right now.. i mean, i know i had a terrible awful horendous day yesterday, but, i dunno. maybe its cuz i was home alone from 530 till 11 cuz my parents and sister were at the homecomeing game so there was nothing there to stop me.. i dunno. but im definately ot proud of it. neither are a few of my friends, and i dont blame them. im acctualy suprised they dont hate me.. and my parents will never know. that, im acctualy greatful for. if they found out, theyd kill me.. and i didnt drink tht much, so theres not that much of a hangover. :I

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Re: first time - October 15th 2011, 09:05 PM

Do you have any questions?

I personally don't think drinking just because no one is home isn't a good excuse. I drink, but only at social things such as parties. I think drinking at home alone is kinda pointless & can lead to addictions.

Drink responsibly!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: first time - October 17th 2011, 08:06 PM

well, i meant like, ive wanted to before, but didnt cuz my parents were around, and theyd shoot me if i did. but they wernt home for hours, so there was nothing there to stop me.. i dunno. its still pretty dumb of me. and im almost never home, since my stepdad works part time, and my mom almost never leaves the house, so yeah. i dunno.

Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
-Blake Bliss

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Re: first time - October 18th 2011, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneBeyondRepair View Post
well, i meant like, ive wanted to before, but didnt cuz my parents were around, and theyd shoot me if i did. but they wernt home for hours, so there was nothing there to stop me.. i dunno. its still pretty dumb of me. and im almost never home, since my stepdad works part time, and my mom almost never leaves the house, so yeah. i dunno.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Just be careful what you're experimenting with, okay? Before the next time you drink (if you choose to do so again), you should probably set some boundaries just so you have something to follow & to keep yourself out of trouble.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Katie Lydia Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Katie

Re: first time - October 18th 2011, 05:18 AM

Drinking at social events/ occassions is ok as long as you don't go overboard with it. Drinking if you feel bored or depressed is a bad idea, it's a mood enhancer, if you feel like shit your going to feel shittier.

Just be careful as you can get addicted and it's not a pretty path to go down, also i wouldn't drink your parents booze, they start to wonder where it's going..

PM if you need anything! xxxxxx

Razors pain you
Rivers are damp
Acid stains you
Drugs cause cramp
Guns aren't lawful
Nooses give
Gas smells awful
You might as well live.

♥ Family ♥ Animals ♥ Cats

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: first time - October 22nd 2011, 02:19 AM

thanks guys. i dont plan on drinking again, even though it did taste kinda good >_> but i dont want to drink again, like ever, so yeah

-Blake Bliss

Closed Thread