TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
tk338 Offline
I've been here a while

I think I might be in trouble - October 25th 2011, 10:32 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of substance use, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I went out last night with some friends and got seriously drunk, the last time ever. I thought I was concious through out but obviously not. I came home with some serious clothing issues and the memory that I may well have gotten a bit violent with a train conductor. I have so much work to do and I'm now living in fear that what I may/may not have done is going to land me in serious trouble. It wouldn't have been intentional, I was just looking for my keys, literally hop on and see if they were there and he tried to close the doors on me... I had to stop the doors and force them open I remember that much I'm trying to piece together the story without any luck since everyone else was drunk too...

Words of comfort anyone? The worst part is is I didn't even want to go out and drink

How can one love themselves, when they love absolutely nothing?
Do something that is interesting. If it is not interesting, find out why it is not interesting.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
bitchrepellent Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Josh!

Re: I think I might be in trouble - October 25th 2011, 11:13 PM

Can you actually remember using any force on anybody what so ever? Are you hands injured/bruised/cut?

To be honest mate if you had caused some serious upset or aggro I think you would have probally been arrested or atleast submitted until police arrived? I wouldn't worry about it too much, but in future don't drink as much or better yet don't drink at all.
Its must easier on your clothes and your head the next morning

Hope I helped, PM if you need anything else mate.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
tk338 Offline
I've been here a while

Re: I think I might be in trouble - October 26th 2011, 09:15 AM

The bad thing is is that's probably not the worst thing that happenned that night, but whatever else wasn't my fault and I should imagine will go unsaid, I am never ever touching alcohol again lol and I genuinely mean that. Its not worth it

I remember this guy tried to shut me on the train and I was pissed off, and I remember my mate getting angry and shouting and swearing at him. Good shout on the hands though there's one cut but It doesn't look like its from hitting someone. I'm trying to remember if the train left after I got off, I guess if it did he was ok and didn't want to pick up anything about it but my mind is just a blank, all I remember is the panic that I was going to be left on the train and lunging for the door which I did have to force... But cheers dude, ill give you a pm later when I'm not on my phone

How can one love themselves, when they love absolutely nothing?
Do something that is interesting. If it is not interesting, find out why it is not interesting.

Closed Thread