TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xbloodwhipx Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

My drug addictions, how can i beat it - March 6th 2012, 01:21 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So i have a problem, i take all kinds of drugs, it started febuary of last year. I abuse pretty much any pharmicutical that can be abused, my favorite being adderall, i take it everyday except for friday and saturday, because thats when i abuse other drugs like oxycontin. I love hallicunagins like LSD LSA and shrooms. I smoke weed everyday. I get drunk every friday night. Its really living hell, i was going to post a lot more in depth thread on my abuse, but i typed it up and accidently hit the back arrow and it deleted it . It was about 3 times longer than this with a history of all the drugs i abused. But anyway how can i quit, im not addiced to anything inparticular besides adderall and weed, but im really addicted to the feeling of being high. I LOVE painkillers. I really want to quit im ruining my life. I also use benzos for adderall comedowns. I want to quit, i know i have a problem, how can I quit without professional help? I dont want my mom to find out im only 15. Thanks for any help

EDIT: Im actually high on adderall right now, and i meant to make this trigger for DRUG ABUSE. Thats what i thought it meant by abuse lol, sorry. So anyway, its 2 o clock and im up on adderalls studying. It will probaly wear off in a hour at 3 then i will take some xanax and pass out until 7:30 when i will get up, snort adderall and go to school. I really do have a very bad problem and i need help, thanks again

Oh also i obtain these drugs in several different ways, i have a guy for my adderall and marijuana. My friend is 21 and he buys the beer. I steal the painkillers from my mom half the time and buy them the other half.
I am also prescribed adderall for add i faked, i just buy the extra.

Last edited by xbloodwhipx; March 6th 2012 at 01:27 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PurpleMoon Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Billie

Re: My drug addictions, how can i beat it - March 6th 2012, 05:02 PM

If your really willing to stop seek help a teacher or a parent... You have to be willing to not give in to it.

Talk to people!! Why do you take it in the first place? Why do you not want professional help?

It probably not even good advice but i hope i helped :\

If you need to talk PM me.

Billie

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Memento mori - Remember you must die

Memento Vivere - Remember to live

Carpe diem - Seize the Day

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” -Andre Gide

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Paint_It_Black Offline
Not a n00b

Name: N/A

Re: My drug addictions, how can i beat it - March 6th 2012, 06:05 PM

You need to go to your parents and tell them what's going on. You need to go to rehab and you need a 12 step program & counseling. There is NO WAY to get CLEAN without help and a support system. You need to address the problems that make you want to get high and stay away from the people place's & things that make you want to get high. if you need someone to talk to send me a private message
-Paint_It_Black

(#4 (permalink)) Old
MrJungleTiger Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: My drug addictions, how can i beat it - March 15th 2012, 11:53 PM

normally i would say try using moderation. that is the key to any addiction of any sorts. however i do not have an addictive personality and have no idea what it's like. It sounds to me like your pretty hooked on these things. These drugs are really, really bad for you, you cannot imagine the damage you are causing your body and your brain cells, I myself smoke weed and drink alcohol but i smoke probably once every 2 months and drink moderately. either cut down your drug use a ton! stop the aderalls and oxicotton and any pills or hallucinogens, weed isn't that damaging but even then you have to be carefull with it, I once smoked laced weed and it was NOT fun.

If you cannot moderate your use, please get help it could save your life and i mean that in more than one way.

Closed Thread