TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Can you hear the silence?
Senior TeenHelper

Unhappy friendship issues some one please help - August 3rd 2012, 11:54 AM

hey guys aha well i have a problems with my friends ermm i started off at school being one of the un popular kids. we started at this school when we were 12 its a high school i am now 15. anyway i was un popular untill year9 year 7 and 8 i was not popular. i sarted changeing in to one of the cool kids i guess im not being big headed anyway i made some really good friends called josh bailey and jacob ! we never really met out much untill year 10. i have never played out with josh tbh anyway my friend josh was a really good good good mate untill he told the while school about my crush last year forgave him like any oher friend would josh started playing with the hard up kids and leave me and dan and everyone he sarted doing this because he had a really pretty girl friend i guess he started to show off? well near the end of year 10 i walk in to my class room and everyone tells me that josh raped a 13 year old and now is with the police and before he also touched another 13 year old up. i was shocked because i kinda had a crush on the girl he raped anyway aha i dont like her now tho right lets move on to bailey bailey: he is a really nice boy. he hates being horrible he always smileshes decent anyway he can be very blunt for example last night on bbm i sent him a mesage saying night because i was going and he jst looked at the message and never replyed. you know when they have seen the message because it has a small r beside it if they have read it and it has a d beside if they have not looked at it anyway bailey also just latly started playing with the hard kids. there idiots i hate them one of them is called will i guess hes ok everyone seems to pay with him for some reason but wills hard up friends like jake and markcus smoke they even would beat me up if they had the chance i have not doen nothing to them. and everytime i bbm/text/skype bailey in the last 5 weeks every weekend he was busy he did'nt even go out with jacob or anyone he just plays stupid cll of duty lets move on to jacob!!! right me and jacob started talking like any other person realy and kinda bonned but jacob has always been kinda funny to me. once i aked for him number and he gave me the wrong number and he never hangs with will and jake and marcus because hes a nerd haha hes in to games and stuff and i helpped him on this online game like gave him loads of money and said pay me back when ever and he never payed me back i don want the money back i don't care about it now anyway what should i do please dont say make new friends im popular i know everyone and i have tried messageing others like john etc but they never reply my mate max he is a lovely boy but he always says he's busy. this is really annoying me i wanna be out enjoying myself i can't come out everyday some times i go to mums and dads which is far away beause they had to move because of dads job i stay with nan and grandad while im on my last year at this school. ontop on this im having rouble copeing with the girl of my dreams who rejected me i guess im gonna send her a message saying i cant get over see what she says aha but all his is building up and makeing me depressed im greatful for all advice thanks x and aha if u wanna help me with my girl problems going in to suicide and find my thread its the 8th one down aha but thanks what should i do about my friends?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Mitch

Re: friendship issues some one please help - August 3rd 2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by askingalexandria View Post
hey guys aha well i have a problems with my friends ermm i started off at school being one of the un popular kids. we started at this school when we were 12 its a high school i am now 15. anyway i was un popular untill year9 year 7 and 8 i was not popular. i sarted changeing in to one of the cool kids i guess im not being big headed anyway i made some really good friends called josh bailey and jacob ! we never really met out much untill year 10. i have never played out with josh tbh anyway my friend josh was a really good good good mate untill he told the while school about my crush last year forgave him like any oher friend would josh started playing with the hard up kids and leave me and dan and everyone he sarted doing this because he had a really pretty girl friend i guess he started to show off? well near the end of year 10 i walk in to my class room and everyone tells me that josh raped a 13 year old and now is with the police and before he also touched another 13 year old up. i was shocked because i kinda had a crush on the girl he raped anyway aha i dont like her now tho right lets move on to bailey bailey: he is a really nice boy. he hates being horrible he always smileshes decent anyway he can be very blunt for example last night on bbm i sent him a mesage saying night because i was going and he jst looked at the message and never replyed. you know when they have seen the message because it has a small r beside it if they have read it and it has a d beside if they have not looked at it anyway bailey also just latly started playing with the hard kids. there idiots i hate them one of them is called will i guess hes ok everyone seems to pay with him for some reason but wills hard up friends like jake and markcus smoke they even would beat me up if they had the chance i have not doen nothing to them. and everytime i bbm/text/skype bailey in the last 5 weeks every weekend he was busy he did'nt even go out with jacob or anyone he just plays stupid cll of duty lets move on to jacob!!! right me and jacob started talking like any other person realy and kinda bonned but jacob has always been kinda funny to me. once i aked for him number and he gave me the wrong number and he never hangs with will and jake and marcus because hes a nerd haha hes in to games and stuff and i helpped him on this online game like gave him loads of money and said pay me back when ever and he never payed me back i don want the money back i don't care about it now anyway what should i do please dont say make new friends im popular i know everyone and i have tried messageing others like john etc but they never reply my mate max he is a lovely boy but he always says he's busy. this is really annoying me i wanna be out enjoying myself i can't come out everyday some times i go to mums and dads which is far away beause they had to move because of dads job i stay with nan and grandad while im on my last year at this school. ontop on this im having rouble copeing with the girl of my dreams who rejected me i guess im gonna send her a message saying i cant get over see what she says aha but all his is building up and makeing me depressed im greatful for all advice thanks x and aha if u wanna help me with my girl problems going in to suicide and find my thread its the 8th one down aha but thanks what should i do about my friends?
Honestly, what can you do? You're fifteen. You're going to find new friends. They're not going to be around forever. You just grin and bear it, hoping that someone will come along that you know won't abandon you. It won't be easy, but you just have to put up with it. Just get on with life, and hope others do the same.

Just know that you don't need friends to be you. You can be you in any setting.

As for your girl problems, if she rejected you, do you think it's wise that you tell her you can't stop thinking about her? I mean, she might take it with indignation, in which case, you've effectively fucked any chance you had. Just move on; she's the girl of your fifteen year old dreams, not the girl of your life dreams (with this, I'm sure).

Because in the end, it doesn't even matter.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Sparrow Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: friendship issues some one please help - August 3rd 2012, 01:28 PM

Your 15 and by the time you leave school it will be with the people that really matter. Don't fret

Calm, relaxed, confident, and happy

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: friendship issues some one please help - August 3rd 2012, 06:07 PM

I agree with the others, your 15 and it's not that unusual for friendships to change on a moments notice. You'll just have to move on. Besides, you'll go away to college and that's that.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: friendship issues some one please help - August 3rd 2012, 10:09 PM

Hey there, I've moved this over to Friends&Family because you are asking for advice on friendships and not a relationship.
Good luck.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor

Closed Thread