TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

problems fitting in - August 29th 2012, 09:44 PM

this summer i went to a 3 week program for the visual impaired i had a lot of fun there i related to people there and i fit in than i came home i was very unhappy and self cousious i realized my friends arent there for me as my friends at the program were when im here home i struggle to fit in but over there i was just me i was happy and hyper laughing i havent laughed so much but now that im back home i been depressed and no one wants to hang out and the people that i want to arent able to visit much because we cant drive due to our visual impairment i just feel like i actually have no friends here at home like i no longer fit in they see as someone different and treat me differently sometimes i wish i never went so i didnt realize that my friends werent really there for me but im glad because now i know but i hate being an outcast i dont know how to deal with this its frustating
sorry if this is all jumbled up and hard to understand

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Call me Rose

Re: problems fitting in - August 30th 2012, 08:58 AM

You wish you hadn't gone because you realized your friends weren't really there for you? I'd say that's a good thing. A friend is someone who is there for you, by learning that your "friends" aren't there for you gives you a wonderful opportunity to meet new friends who will be there. When it comes to friends its quality over quantity c:

Closed Thread