TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
PurpleMoon Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Billie

Is This Fair? - September 1st 2012, 05:21 PM

Okay so basically when may sisters boyfriend has no weed he gets all pissy and says how is going to go home and that he isn't going t to come back. Then it grows and he starts saying how he is going to leave her an everything. I know how its not got anything to do with me really but it's getting pathetic that every time he runs out of weed he makes a big things of it until he gets what he wants. It's annoying he always says how his family doesn't care about him and stuff but if he acts like that I wouldn’t either. It's so annoying and my sister doesn't deserve it. He's 18 going on to be 19 and he acts like a child.

All he ever does is say, when I was younger I didn't have the my mum never cared about me. Fair enough ok yeah that's not very nice I don't like the way he is treating get I don't see how it is in any way fair. It pisses me off now. When they get into rows all he ever does is play on it and play on it.

I know it's her choice to stay with him but it frustrates me. They fell out with my second cousin today he was being a prick don't get me wrong so were they but he said how he should bother coming round here anymore and tell him to go away. Obviously my sister would he is family. It bugs me again because then they run out of weed they go to my cousin and asks him to lend them some and stuff, and when they get some of there own they ignore him and they haven’t paid him back. I would get annoyed by that wouldn’t you?

Also he always waits until he is outside in the middle of the street to actually talk to her. Where the whole streets see’s them arguing and then later on had the cheek to say that they should mind there own business. Sometimes I just want to tell him to stop talking out of his arse!!
I don’t want to get involved it has nothing to do with me, but it bug’s that he calls my sister lazy she is disabled she cant really do anything for herself and he does fuck all.
What do I do? Tell my sister to leave him and tell her my point of view or should I just stay out of it?
He can be a really nice person but most of the time its all about him.

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Memento mori - Remember you must die

Memento Vivere - Remember to live

Carpe diem - Seize the Day

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” -Andre Gide

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: Is This Fair? - September 5th 2012, 12:40 AM

I wouldn't flat-out say, "Leave him." Your sister may not be willing to do that just yet, and if you tell her she should, she may see you as the "enemy" and fail to confide in you about this particular problem in the future. Instead, approach things from a different angle: tell your sister how much you love her, how you want her to be happy, and ask if all the fighting with her boyfriend is getting to her emotionally. By showing that you're concerned and only want the best for her, she'll be more likely to trust you and open up to you. Eventually, she may ask whether or not you think she should stay with him. When SHE asks that question, THEN your answer will count for a whole lot more.

Closed Thread