TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Emma Bliss Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Emma

Unhappy Worst parents ever - September 9th 2012, 07:39 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hey everyone..

So I'm having a problem with my parents again.They're like the worst parents ever..I had a deal with this boy to see him and everything was going great but then my dad called..He was yelling at me and saying that I need to go home write away

I beged him just to stay like half an hour but he just ended the call..In five seconds he apeared in front of me and start saying horrible things in front of everyone..So this boy just watched and stayed silent tears start to coming down my face and my dad said if I cry that he will punch me in my face..

so he literally took me by the arm and dragged me home..And after that he started to make fun of me and I don't even have anyone to talk about it if I said my friends they will laugh about it and I can't tell them I would be so disgraced..

I just need someone to talk to about it and I 'm thinking about suicide couse nobody will miss me if I die

(#2 (permalink)) Old
VeggieFiend Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Megan

Re: Worst parents ever - September 9th 2012, 10:32 PM

This is horrible behavior on your dad's part. Abusive. Where you out late or something? Even if you were, that was too far.

Please don't do anything drastic. I don't know you, but I'm sure you are a lovely girl with a bright future ahead of you. You would most definitely be missed! You have friends, relatives and I think it would be a horrible thing to lose such a young girl because of this.

Is your mum around? Perhaps try talking to her. If not, try getting the number for a children's advice line. In the UK there is Childline (I think). Give them a call.

You are never alone. If you have a very close friend try talking to them about it. Maybe a nice teacher that you like?

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Emma Bliss Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Worst parents ever - September 9th 2012, 10:56 PM

I weren't late at all.It was 2 PM I think.But he's always acting like that I need to beg him when I wanna buy something or go somewhere..And my mum well it's like she isn't even there when this kind of stuff happens.She doesn't belive me at all she thinks that this is normal..I'm sick I mean I have bulimia and I can't talk with them about it I mean I tried but they dont belive me at all..They're saying that I just want to drove attention to me..But really all I want is that someone listen to me and talk to me..They only yell at me.I tried to talk about it with teachers but they found out about it and they weren't nice at all..They said that I need to keep my problems to myself because they have perfect life and if I say something I will destroy that..I failed a year at school and after that they are even worst to me..I tried everything to get along with them but nothing work ..

(#4 (permalink)) Old
VeggieFiend Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Megan

Re: Worst parents ever - September 9th 2012, 11:18 PM

I would seriously consider calling a help line. Look up telephone numbers of ones that are either local or in your country.
Have you got any siblings?

Your teachers weren't doing their job right if thats how they responded. They are supposed to listen if their pupils have problems at home. They can even call police if its necessary! (I don't mean that for your situation though).

Is there any way you can prove to your mum how your dad treats you?

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Emma Bliss Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Worst parents ever - September 9th 2012, 11:34 PM

I have one older sister and they love her and take care of her like everything oposite of me she is their doughter that they don't need to be ashamed she is their pride.I tried to talk to my mum all the time but she doesn't even wants to hear about it..Sometimes I just lock myself in my bedroom and cry..I've never did anything to deserve this..I guess I need to try to call a help line maybe they can really help me but I'm scared if my parents hear about it I know they will punish me again ..

Closed Thread