TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Goodbye_Lullaby Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ciara

Great I have no friends!! - September 11th 2012, 05:59 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Just so you know the trigger of suicide does not involve me just other people in this situation.

Well at school I'm officially friendless! I found it hard making friends in Year 7 but my friend 'K' introduced me to a group of friends, which was 'K' 'C' 'A' 'KK' and 'E'. it's was great none of them where in my form but I had some friends. I was really a tag-a-long in year 7 especially whole there was conflict and arguments in the group. But at the start of year 8 I found my place. 'E' left the group after Christmas. I can't remember why now. During this time as you may have seen in my other posts I was having a rough time. Around Febuary time my friend 'K' found out about my situation (not from me) which was my mum tried to end her life. And well told all the other girls, but said I didn't know. 'KK' left the group cause we told someone about her self harming, which at the time helped trigger me into it too. 'C' left the group with 'KK' so it was me 'K' and 'A'. Then 'A' was away from school for ages. (which has happened before. And me and 'K' hung about some other friends I have 'L' and 'B' who I wasn't to sure about and 'K' had said things about in the past. Then 'A' returned to school she had some problems meaning she wasn't in. But 'K' kept on saying stuff about her. I stood by 'A' leaving 'K' 'L' and 'B'. 'A' told me what 'K' said about me. 'KK' also joined back with me and 'A' an also said stuff and 'K' and year 8 ended like that. I found out a couple weeks before the end of year 8 that 'A' also tried to kill herself. At the end of the first week of the holiday 'KK' pulled a little stunt, she sent loads of texts to 'A' about how she was better off dead. 'A' forwarded these texts to me which I showed my mum. My mum not wanting to take any chances phone the police. This really got me worried, we didn't know where she lived so the police spent ages trying to track her down. When the police arrived 'KK' was asleep. After it though 'KK' kept on saying that she still was better of dead, which made me worried and upset. Then towards the end of the holidays 'A' started cutting herself. She self harmed in year 7 but I didn't really know. And I found out she was posting stuff on twitter, one of the pictures she posted was very upsetting. On Saturday I was staying for a sleepover. Then 'A's mum found out she stole her phone which was missin for weeks. And she said if she have her the pass code I could stay. 'A' didn't, she was screaming and crying saying her mum ands stepdad where useless how they don't care about her and that I was the only good thing about her. I packed my stuff and as I was leaving she was clinging onto me. Which upset me more, when I went home I burst into tears in front of my mum scared she was going to do something. She refused to come to school yesterday but the friend problem continued. 'KK' is friends with 'J' and i thought I'll try and be friends with 'J' but basicly 'KK' has been ditching me for her planning to go out without inviting me, walking off with her. And last lesson me and 'J' where in the same class. 'KK' was waiting outside. 'J' got out before me and 'KK' left with her. Not waiting a couple of seconds to say bye to me. And they have both been friends with 'K' even 'KK' who was saying stuff about her. There acting like nothing's happened except 'J' she has always been friends with 'K' and didn't know what happened. And to hang out with her I need to basicly be all happy and friendly to 'K' which make me uncomfortable. I told this to my mum and she said just to leave them. And she has banned me being friends with 'A' when my mum was in hospital she saw loads of people who cut. And she said from what she knew from 'A's mum (who was explaining the situation) that 'A' was doing it for attention after her baby sister was born. She noticed in 'KK' that when she self harmed it was probably for attention and her stunt in the holidays. So know I have no friends and I'm worried about school today

GoodbyeLullaby

I wanna be alive well don't you? There's no use in feeling low.
7th March 2013 Met my Heroes Tonight Alive <3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Adam the Fish Offline
The Skittlemeister.
I can't get enough

Name: Adam

Re: Great I have no friends!! - September 11th 2012, 06:30 AM

Dilemma and a half, I think.

Well, if most of your group of friends aren't there, and 'KK' is with someone else, perhaps try a different group - or not even a group - I started with a couple of select friends and now we're a group of about 15-20!

Good luck at school

Skittlify me up...
Adam the Fish | 26/08/12 | 08/10/12 | 02/12/12 | 09/02/13 | 01/06/13 | 30/08/13 | 25/11/13
...spreading happiness and joy around the Internet!
...well, I try, anyway. .......................
private message.visitor message.profile.email
"May we always remember that we are the rainbow."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Delicious Chaos Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Great I have no friends!! - September 11th 2012, 11:47 AM

Almost no one cuts to get attention (a small group of people don't) A is probably in need of a friend now. As for everyone else, they are all fakes and you shouldn't give two cents about them. But try to stick by A's side, she needs you

ďIíve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. Iíve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.Ē
- Michael Jordan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- John Wooden
  Send a message via Yahoo to Delicious Chaos Send a message via Skype™ to Delicious Chaos 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Lorelei Offline
Resident Nerd
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Laura

Re: Great I have no friends!! - September 13th 2012, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katz View Post
Almost no one cuts to get attention (a small group of people don't) A is probably in need of a friend now. As for everyone else, they are all fakes and you shouldn't give two cents about them. But try to stick by A's side, she needs you
Just popped in to say that I couldn't have said it better myself. ^^

I have four close friends right now, but would have never met them if I hadn't gotten up the courage to stop hanging out with fakers. (Acquaintances too, but that's not the same.) Don't be afraid! A lot of people feel the same as you.

"How dare I? Because it is the truth." -Jane Eyre

"You do what you love, and f#%* the rest." -Little Miss Sunshine

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Goodbye_Lullaby Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ciara

Re: Great I have no friends!! - September 15th 2012, 08:28 PM

Thanks guys

Well the school is alert of the situation, and the schools Pastorial Care team is helping me. My head of year has been very supportive unlike previous ones. A has come into school and she has she is so sorry for not being there. And now we are both going to try and make some friends and I have joined some clubs so, hopefully things will get better. I'm just working on finding confidence to talk to people (:

GoodbyeLullaby

I wanna be alive well don't you? There's no use in feeling low.
7th March 2013 Met my Heroes Tonight Alive <3

Closed Thread