TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lolking101 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: pie man

Best friend ignoring me?!?!?!?!? - September 18th 2012, 12:39 AM

Hi guys, I am sad latly my best friend has been ignoring me his name is Austion and one year younger than me. He always said Hi when I seen him but no he doesent and he doesent talk to me anymore or anything.
I have been saying hey austion everytime I see him and he acts like he can't hear me, I have never done anything mean to him he started to ignore me like 3 days ago he also ignores my brothers.
Ever sence he started hanging around these druggies again there 11-12 kids.
Any advice is apreciated.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: Best friend ignoring me?!?!?!?!? - September 18th 2012, 08:17 PM

He could be ignoring you and your brothers for any number of reasons. Maybe he's upset with you, maybe he's being influenced by his friends, or maybe there's something else going on (ex. problems at home, low grades, other stressors). I know this is unusual behavior for your friend, but it's only been three days. Maybe he just needs time and space before he can talk to you again.

Keep being friendly, and hopefully, he'll come around sooner vs. later. If he's still ignoring you in a couple of weeks, then you could write him a letter asking if he'd be willing to talk about what's going on and how you can help... but other than that, he's free to decide whether or not he wants to be your friend. I hope he'll come around and realize you're worth having as a friend, though! =)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
lolking101 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: pie man

Re: Best friend ignoring me?!?!?!?!? - September 19th 2012, 12:20 AM

^^ Could be something else like last night I was walking with his ant and his little cousin and they pulled up and he saw me and hid behind his ants and stuff not saying anything to me.... just being super quiet until I left.
Hopefully he doesent stop being my friend we were friends sence he was 6...
and we live basicly next to each other so I see him alot...
Idk he just started you know puberty and that might be why he is stressed or he might be stressed because he plays football....

Last edited by lolking101; September 19th 2012 at 12:28 AM.

Closed Thread