TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: olive

Red face are nudist families ok/normal? - July 23rd 2013, 08:33 PM

my cousin and his wife are nudists, is it ok to camp with them? they go nude bushwalking and tenting. he says its a unique feeling and invited me. i was at his house once 2 months ago and i tried to fit in and be nude with them. it sure is unique to do the things you usually do around the house but with no clothes on. outdoors must be really different too. is it ok to go camping? have you heard of nudist families?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Thereishope Offline
Skittles Minion & Fish Thrower
I can't get enough

Name: Michael

Re: are nudist families ok/normal? - July 24th 2013, 12:22 AM

It's perfectly fine to go out camping with them. I've met many families like this and they are quite normal just like anyone else. So I don't see any problem with it what so ever.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Make Believe Offline
makes everything 20% cooler.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kayleigh

Re: are nudist families ok/normal? - July 24th 2013, 12:24 AM

I've never met any nudists but it's "normal" It's just an alternative lifestyle choice. Go camping with them if you want, it's fine

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
  Send a message via MSN to Make Believe  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: are nudist families ok/normal? - July 24th 2013, 01:23 AM

If you're comfortable with it then the choice is really up to you, but don't do it if your only doing it cause your feeling obligated to do so. if the nudist thing is not for you, then you can still maybe go, but just tell them you want to be, well, clothed So just do what is right for you ok

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions

(#5 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: are nudist families ok/normal? - July 24th 2013, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheels4life View Post
It's perfectly fine to go out camping with them. I've met many families like this and they are quite normal just like anyone else. So I don't see any problem with it what so ever.
wow great! its definitely the most interesting thing ever that ive done [just by being nude at their home!] so glad that is ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Luna View Post
I've never met any nudists but it's "normal" It's just an alternative lifestyle choice. Go camping with them if you want, it's fine
going this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wallflower~ View Post
If you're comfortable with it then the choice is really up to you, but don't do it if your only doing it cause your feeling obligated to do so. if the nudist thing is not for you, then you can still maybe go, but just tell them you want to be, well, clothed So just do what is right for you ok
i was ok nude at their home so i guess ill be ok. but ill bring a bikini to camp and try nude after i settle in

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Re: are nudist families ok/normal? - July 27th 2013, 01:08 AM

It basically all comes down to what you are comfortable with. As others have said, it's in fact an alternative lifestyle choice that some do make - so if you are comfortable with living that lifestyle for a weekend or a day, then go ahead and do it! Plus, it's always nice to change things up a bit. So like I said, do what you feel best; and don't feel bad if you feel the need to put your clothes back on (or not take them off in the first place). It's all about being comfortable!

Take care of yourself!

Best wishes,
Chris

Chris
I hope you know that you deserve it all. The best, the most honest, the most beautiful purest love in the world. Not only to be loved by others, but to be loved by yourself. To look in the mirror and think "Yes, I'm exactly who I want to be". To speak up and be proud of yourself. To be brave and open. You deserve the nicest and most caring people to walk into your life. You deserve it all, you know. The whole world...

(#7 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: are nudist families ok/normal? - July 27th 2013, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris. View Post
It basically all comes down to what you are comfortable with. As others have said, it's in fact an alternative lifestyle choice that some do make - so if you are comfortable with living that lifestyle for a weekend or a day, then go ahead and do it! Plus, it's always nice to change things up a bit. So like I said, do what you feel best; and don't feel bad if you feel the need to put your clothes back on (or not take them off in the first place). It's all about being comfortable!

Take care of yourself!

Best wishes,
Chris
i just went on friday after school and got back saturday night
its so exhilarating! so unique to feel sun on your bottoms/tops [even though its winter, but not too cold where we traveled to actually). my bf is a nudist kind of anyway or not really but he likes his pants off in his bedroom
maybe he can camp with us next time too i guess!

Last edited by olive98; July 27th 2013 at 08:58 PM.

Closed Thread