TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives


You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Member
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
olive98's Avatar
 
Name: olive
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Location: melbourne australia

Posts: 364
Join Date: April 4th 2013

Red face are nudist families ok/normal? - July 23rd 2013, 08:33 PM

my cousin and his wife are nudists, is it ok to camp with them? they go nude bushwalking and tenting. he says its a unique feeling and invited me. i was at his house once 2 months ago and i tried to fit in and be nude with them. it sure is unique to do the things you usually do around the house but with no clothes on. outdoors must be really different too. is it ok to go camping? have you heard of nudist families?
   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Thereishope Offline
Skittles Minion & Fish Thrower
I can't get enough
*********
 
Thereishope's Avatar
 
Name: Michael
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Location: Maine, USA

Posts: 2,781
Blog Entries: 76
Join Date: November 10th 2012

Re: are nudist families ok/normal? - July 24th 2013, 12:22 AM

It's perfectly fine to go out camping with them. I've met many families like this and they are quite normal just like anyone else. So I don't see any problem with it what so ever.
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Make Believe Offline
makes everything 20% cooler.
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Make Believe's Avatar
 
Name: Kayleigh
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, U.K.

Posts: 6,185
Blog Entries: 190
Join Date: August 31st 2009

Re: are nudist families ok/normal? - July 24th 2013, 12:24 AM

I've never met any nudists but it's "normal" It's just an alternative lifestyle choice. Go camping with them if you want, it's fine


"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
  Send a message via MSN to Make Believe  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
Always *'s Avatar
 
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Hogwarts

Posts: 3,186
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: April 12th 2012

Re: are nudist families ok/normal? - July 24th 2013, 01:23 AM

If you're comfortable with it then the choice is really up to you, but don't do it if your only doing it cause your feeling obligated to do so. if the nudist thing is not for you, then you can still maybe go, but just tell them you want to be, well, clothed So just do what is right for you ok




Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions
   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Member
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
olive98's Avatar
 
Name: olive
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Location: melbourne australia

Posts: 364
Join Date: April 4th 2013

Re: are nudist families ok/normal? - July 24th 2013, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheels4life View Post
It's perfectly fine to go out camping with them. I've met many families like this and they are quite normal just like anyone else. So I don't see any problem with it what so ever.
wow great! its definitely the most interesting thing ever that ive done [just by being nude at their home!] so glad that is ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Luna View Post
I've never met any nudists but it's "normal" It's just an alternative lifestyle choice. Go camping with them if you want, it's fine
going this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wallflower~ View Post
If you're comfortable with it then the choice is really up to you, but don't do it if your only doing it cause your feeling obligated to do so. if the nudist thing is not for you, then you can still maybe go, but just tell them you want to be, well, clothed So just do what is right for you ok
i was ok nude at their home so i guess ill be ok. but ill bring a bikini to camp and try nude after i settle in
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Member
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Name: Chris
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Location: Illinios

Posts: 4,247
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: November 28th 2011

Re: are nudist families ok/normal? - July 27th 2013, 01:08 AM

It basically all comes down to what you are comfortable with. As others have said, it's in fact an alternative lifestyle choice that some do make - so if you are comfortable with living that lifestyle for a weekend or a day, then go ahead and do it! Plus, it's always nice to change things up a bit. So like I said, do what you feel best; and don't feel bad if you feel the need to put your clothes back on (or not take them off in the first place). It's all about being comfortable!

Take care of yourself!


Best wishes,
Chris


Chris
I hope you know that you deserve it all. The best, the most honest, the most beautiful purest love in the world. Not only to be loved by others, but to be loved by yourself. To look in the mirror and think "Yes, I'm exactly who I want to be". To speak up and be proud of yourself. To be brave and open. You deserve the nicest and most caring people to walk into your life. You deserve it all, you know. The whole world...
   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
olive98 Offline
Member
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
olive98's Avatar
 
Name: olive
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Location: melbourne australia

Posts: 364
Join Date: April 4th 2013

Re: are nudist families ok/normal? - July 27th 2013, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris. View Post
It basically all comes down to what you are comfortable with. As others have said, it's in fact an alternative lifestyle choice that some do make - so if you are comfortable with living that lifestyle for a weekend or a day, then go ahead and do it! Plus, it's always nice to change things up a bit. So like I said, do what you feel best; and don't feel bad if you feel the need to put your clothes back on (or not take them off in the first place). It's all about being comfortable!

Take care of yourself!


Best wishes,
Chris
i just went on friday after school and got back saturday night
its so exhilarating! so unique to feel sun on your bottoms/tops [even though its winter, but not too cold where we traveled to actually). my bf is a nudist kind of anyway or not really but he likes his pants off in his bedroom
maybe he can camp with us next time too i guess!

Last edited by olive98; July 27th 2013 at 08:58 PM.
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
families, nudist, ok or normal

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright 1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.