TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
JM18 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Anthony Horan

Question Friend/Crush Problems - September 9th 2013, 10:32 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

OK so I am in the 8th grade and there is this really cute kid and I like him but he is NOT gay and I am OK with that but that is not why I am writing this my friend like him. And you may say well so what but I need your help to give me advice because just last week her ex boyfriend's Facebook got hacked and it said he was gay and I really liked this kid and I still do so I told my friend and she made me promise that I would NEVER date him because she still had fellings for this kid and I told her I wouldn't but then two (2) days later she told me she was going to try to get with the kid I like what should I do?!?!?!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Deleted115 Offline
Привет
Average Joe

Re: Friend/Crush Problems - September 9th 2013, 10:42 PM

Hiya, Anthony, I see your dilemma, there is a simple Short solution to this.

If You don't want to go out with this Kid who isn't gay, then there is really no issue, and should forget about it.

IF you do want to go out with this Kid who isn't gay, then you MUST ask him Personally of his sexuality, or what his preferences are. (You or the Girl)

This is pretty much All of the advice i can offer, however whatever you decision may be, i wish you Good Luck.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Friend/Crush Problems - September 9th 2013, 11:54 PM

Well, you could always tell her you like him too and that if she expects you to not date him cause of how she feels then it's only fair if she doesn't date him either. Let her know it's a huge problem for you because you're really upset that she's doing the exact thing to you that she said not to do to her.

At the end of the day all you can do is let her know how you feel, do it calmly and honestly and hopefully she's willing to listen

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Re: Friend/Crush Problems - September 13th 2013, 04:31 AM

Well this sounds like basic teenage romance where friends fight for someone they like. It may seem like it's the end of the world not being with this kid; however it's not. Is it worth losing your friend to try to be with this guy? Is it worth all the drama by trying to intervene into this situation?

There will be plenty of other guys to be with. And who knows, maybe later down the line she gets rejected by this guy, and then you can try to talk to him. Be patient, and make a list of all the pros and cons of the situation and go from there.

Keep your head up, and keep pushing forward!

Best wishes,
Chris

Chris
I hope you know that you deserve it all. The best, the most honest, the most beautiful purest love in the world. Not only to be loved by others, but to be loved by yourself. To look in the mirror and think "Yes, I'm exactly who I want to be". To speak up and be proud of yourself. To be brave and open. You deserve the nicest and most caring people to walk into your life. You deserve it all, you know. The whole world...

Closed Thread