TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Gir-Crazy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jordan

Exclamation The Start of Something Worse?!? - October 12th 2013, 08:49 PM

I had a friend that went against me not to long ago, she got really close to my sister than started talking all sorts of shit about me and to me. . .she even set how strong my feeling are for my ex aside and dated him although she was my "Best Friend". She came to me when that was all done and over telling me that she is so sorry she should have talked to me about it Blah Blah Blah and that it will never happen again (let me add that my ex was telling me that he loves me and doesn't want anyone else but me, so he was still leading me on). I thought everything was okay with me and her, we talked and hung out, she was telling me that she loves me and that she had been nothing but a douche. Than I found out that she had sex with him several times and I just couldn't stand to look at her face , Which pissed her off and went on to a few months of no talking , nothing. She comes over and tells me she loves me and we talk but because of her me and my sister got into a big fist fight. SHE'S BACK! ! ! telling me she loves me and acting like she is my friend again. I don't know what is going to happen next and to be honest I am freaking the fuck out because I already have way to much on my plate. I don't know if she just has that strong connection with me because we were friends for 6-7 years or if she just like to fuck with my head and tear my emotions to shreds. Has this kind of thing happened to anyone? I'm confused and need a little advise. What should I do?!?!?!

As I stood here, Alone in the rain, I hoped for the best of it to heal my pain.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Kyle1006 Offline
A Friendly User
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kyle

Re: The Start of Something Worse?!? - October 12th 2013, 11:37 PM

Ask to to back off for a bit. To give you space and to let you think and sort things out.
It is hard to say for sure what her intentions are, but it would be best for both of you to take a break from each other.
Recollect your thoughts, understand what's going on, and sort things out in your head before seeing her again. And obviously stay away from your ex if he's a problem as well.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Kyle1006 
Closed Thread