TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Your_Friend Offline
Average Joe

Name: Ibrahim aka Ibiii

Points: 7,829, Level: 12 Points: 7,829, Level: 12 Points: 7,829, Level: 12

Too much of work - April 26th 2014, 10:13 AM

Hi.I am having lot of school work these days.And I hate to study Physics and Chemistry.There numericals are so hard.I try to practice but all in vain.I guess I am losing my hair due to this pressure.PS I have to make many projects.I made new time table to deal with it but I dont follow it .I guess I am going mad.Those numericals of Physics really make me mad.

How to deal with it?
And I need tips to stop hairfall

Thankyou
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Pirouette Offline
Just a girl strolling by
I've been here a while

Name: Rishy

Points: 19,789, Level: 20 Points: 19,789, Level: 20 Points: 19,789, Level: 20

Re: Too much of work - April 26th 2014, 03:14 PM

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear Physics and chemistry are stressing you out. I have taken two years of both of them and I totally understand. First of all, are there certain concepts that you are having a difficult time grasping? If so, there are a couple of things that you can do to solve this problem. Obviously, you can talk to your teacher about it and let him/her know what concepts you are struggling with and have them explain it to you again. You could also ask a friend or classmate who gets the material well enough that they are willing to help you. Have you ever thought about doing a study group? Trust me, they help a LOT when it comes to physics and chemistry as well as in other subjects. You could also use internet resources to help you such as YouTube videos of better explanations of the content.

About the numericals in physics- I agree, they can be confusing at times. I would say that the best way to overcome it is to familiarize yourself more with the subject, contents, and forumulas; basically, spend more time on it. I'm guessing those numerals also show up in physics formulas as well? The best thing for that is to understand and familiarize as well as practice doing problems with it.

I hope this helps and good luck to you!

[left]

"Imperfection is beauty;
madness is genius;
and its better to be absolutely ridiculous
than absolutely boring."

-Marilyn Monroe

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Your_Friend Offline
Average Joe

Name: Ibrahim aka Ibiii

Points: 7,829, Level: 12 Points: 7,829, Level: 12 Points: 7,829, Level: 12