TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Thedogisacat12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

I am alone - September 23rd 2014, 01:37 AM

Hello ._. I do not have any friends. Not online or offline. The best friend I could say I have is my mom. I try to be nice and make friends but it always ends at some point. I can be really good friends with someone for a really long time and one day they just forget about me. They never say anything back and I end up alone. I only have one friend and he only bothers to text me when he is bored like I am his clown or something. I am only a backup plan for him. I feel like in the end I have no real friends. I will never have a true friend. Does anyone else feel this way?

Last edited by Hypothesis.; September 23rd 2014 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Removing triggering prefix. :)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: I am alone - September 23rd 2014, 04:40 AM

Hey there,

It can be hard to make friends sometimes but it isn't impossible. I think it can really suck when it feels like the friends you do have don't support you in the way you need them. Have you ever considered talking to your friend about how you feel about your guys relationship? It might help you two to clear the air and get a better understanding about what is going on with the relationship.

Have you ever tried joining clubs at your school? This can be a great way to meet people who share in the same interests as you. I just recently joined a book club and I am hoping that it will help me to make friends. It has been a really scary thing for me to do because social settings flip me out a bit but in the end I am hoping that the results will be worth it. Maybe if you join something like a book club or another club that interests you and stick it out for a while you will be able to make some friends.

I really hope that this helped and I am wishing you the best of luck.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Closed Thread