TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xxCaycexx Offline
Not a n00b

Sick of crying... - October 23rd 2014, 02:28 PM

I've done nothing but cry since yesterday...
I'm so sick of people pretending to be my friend and ditching when they find out how screwed up I am...
I was stupid to think that you were actually my friend...after all, no one wants to be friends with a worthless nobody, anyway, right?

I miss having friends...
I miss having someone to talk to when I'm sad or upset..
I don't understand how someone can be friends for so many years, share everything with...and then you just hate them.
I miss my best friend...if only she knew.

I guess it's time for me to realize that it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: Sick of crying... - October 23rd 2014, 08:21 PM

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that you feel your friend ditched you. Sometimes people just donít know what to say, donít know how to support you or donít understand what youíve been through. Is it worth talking to your friend about it and saying how she can support you, and itís ok if she doesnít understand?

You are not worthless at all. You deserve so much. If your friend doesnít want to be there for you, could you make other friends? You deserve to have friends who can make you happy and support you. You could make friends by talking to others in class, in school, joining clubs inside or outside of school, taking up hobbies etc. If you can have counselling, that can really help, but perhaps writing down your feelings can help, or you can blog or continue talking in the forums to let it all out.

It can be very hard when you have been friends with someone for years and then you share with them stuff and they donít seem to listen or be there for you. I have gone through a similar situation recently too. Itís best if you talk to your friend about how you feel, to make sure things are clear between you, rather than assuming she doesnít care etc. Try to say this in a neutral manner- don't put the blame on her, she might simply not know how to help you, but you can say how she can e.g. listening to you.

Itís definitely not better alone! Donít give up- there will be someone out there who will listen to you and support you. Itís just a matter of finding them. But as I said, itís better to talk to your friend first about how you feel, before moving on.

Take care and stay strong!

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
xxCaycexx Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Sick of crying... - October 24th 2014, 01:47 AM

It's a lot more complicated than that...

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Sick of crying... - October 24th 2014, 05:42 AM

you are not a worthless nobody. if people just stop being your friend because of rumours or what your past was, or stuff like that.. they need to stop looking at what happened to you, and start looking at the person you are

i don't think you are a worthless person. You have a lot of good qualities, you are going to be someone who's very happy in the future. i'm sorry that things aren't that good right now, but there's always a healthy way out. You can just get out there and make new friends, and you should never stop believing in yourself. Who cares if there are some people who hate you? There will always be chances to meet new people who will love you for the person you really are.

hang in there. things will get better... and you can always ask me for any advice or rant to me . If you need a friend, i'm here.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

Closed Thread