TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
undeleted1 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: No one

Unhappy unwanted - October 24th 2014, 09:29 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hello. Its been over a week since moving back in with my mothers and she is already starting again. She says that I refuse help and I don't talk to her. I have not refused help as I'm seeing a counselor and soon a physician about my problems. As for talking to her, I do talk to her, I typically don't have much to say to her. She refuses to have me see my father again. She says if I see him again I will not be allowed to come back. By the end of the day, I'm sure ill be homeless as almost no one seems to give a damn about me.

I don't think I want to live anymore. If I get kicked out or the police arrest me, I'm going to kill myself. I see no more reason to go on. My entire life is garbage and I want it to end.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: unwanted - October 24th 2014, 10:14 PM

Hey there,

I hope that everything is going alright. It sounds like you are dealing with a lot of different things at the present time and that must be really difficult. I am glad that you are currently going to therapy for this. Do you find therapy helpful? Are these issues something that you could talk to your counselor about? Your counselor might be able to offer you up some suggestions on how to deal with your mother or at the very least give you someone to talk to about it all.

Do you think you could sit down with your mom and discuss these things with her? Explain that you are trying to talk to her? Maybe you could make a list of things that you would be willing to discuss with her and go through them with her. Remember that you don't have to keep her informed about everything that is going on in your life; it's alright to keep some things to yourself.

Do you have anyone else you can stay with? Maybe make a list of people you could try turning to for support and see if one of them would offer you a place to stay until you can afford something on your own?

Would you be able to start looking for a job so that you could afford your own place? I know this might be a hard one but it might be something you need to consider so that you don't need to rely on your mom or dad for support.

I really hope that this helped and if you need anything please feel free to message me.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Closed Thread