TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I can't get enough

Name: Calaer

Angry I hate her more than I believed possible. - August 5th 2015, 01:47 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My oldest sister (Heaven) is 25 years old. She has three children (Caleb-7 Brady-5 Abby-3) And she only has custody of Caleb and Abby. Brady lives with our Aunt and Uncle (Heaven's Biological Dad.) Heaven had Brady and Abby in jail. (She has been in and out of jail many times since she turned 18.) Caleb lived with and was raised by my grandparents. Once my grandfather died, Heaven was forced to take Caleb back, seeing as how my grandmother didn't have any income to provide for him. (Caleb still goes to stay with her 99.9% of the time, because he likes her better than his real mother)

The other day, I went to Heaven's house for the first time since she has moved in there. (It's been a few years.) Let's just say I was not prepared for what I had seen. There was trash, dirty clothes, and toys everywhere. It smelled like death. When I was walking around (which was very hard for me to do, so imagine a three year old trying) I noticed her kitchen seemed to be the center of that horrid smell, so when I walked in there, I realized why. She had piles and piles of trash that had maggots falling out of the bags. I made me vomit. It was THAT bad. It looked like she hadn't cleaned a dish in months (if not longer) and she had No food in her fridge. There was also poop smeared on a box of toys, when I asked Heaven about it, she said she hadn't got the chance to clean it up yet, that Abby did it a few DAYS ago.

I took Ava out of there right away. We went to play outside while we waited. When Heaven came out, I noticed she didn't have a carseat for Abby, so I asked her about it, she laughed and said she had forgotten. When she came back out the second time, she came out with a booster seat, which Abby is way too small for. (I just let it go, and drove safely.) While in the car, Abby started crying because she didn't have her Bottle. (Yes, Baby bottle at 3 years old.) Heaven told Abby to stop crying and they would get one as soon as they got to my house.

Abby didn't care (as most babies do.) and kept crying. Heaven then turned around, pinched her leg hard enough to leave a very nasty bruise, and then started screaming things at her like 'You dumb fuck stop crying before I hit you again.' I almost started crying. It was HORRIBLE to see her treat her child like that. Once we got to my house, Abby seemed to be relieved, and her and Ava played. Later on that night after I put Ava to bed, Heaven came up to me and asked if I could bring her home.

I was disappointed that she wouldn't just stay here, but I left it alone. Once we got half way to her house, Heaven confessed to me that she really wanted to go to her ex boyfriends Grandmother's house. I KNEW what that meant. A few moments later, she confirmed what I was thinking. She told me the only reason she wanted to go, was in hopes that he would have some pills she could take to get high. (Mind you, she still has her 3 year old daughter with her.)

Once I dropped them off there, Heaven left Abby's booster in my backseat. I told her that she needed to grab it in case she needed to go somewhere, and she said Abby would be fine without a seat, that she could sit in the normal seat with a seatbelt. I have truly never hated anyone more than I hate her for the way she treats her children. Why on earth does she do this? I have no idea. I truly do not.

I'm calling CPS today, and I'm going to report her, and I'll call back again tomorrow and the next day until something is done about it. This cannot keep going on, it's just unreal.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

Send a message via Skype™ to Calaer 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
L4Y Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Adam

Re: I hate her more than I believed possible. - August 5th 2015, 08:06 PM

I'm very sorry for this unfortunate situation. But to be honest, I think you did exactly the right thing by reporting the matter if you feel that it needs attention. I wish everyone well and hope things improve.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I can't get enough

Name: Calaer

Re: I hate her more than I believed possible. - August 5th 2015, 09:21 PM

Thank you.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

Send a message via Skype™ to Calaer 
Closed Thread