TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Angeleyez07 Offline
Have a great weekend everyone
Not a n00b

Dad and Stepmom might be splitting up What should I do? - August 14th 2015, 06:35 PM

Well I have a question.
K heres the history of my Mom and Dad. They are separated. And they divorced and separated because my Dad cheated on my Mom when I was 5 and then left my Mom or my Mom left him cause he cheated. So well my Dad has cheated on the girl he cheated on my Mom with and then his ex wife passed away of a heart attack. Then he met my Step Mom that's the lady hes with now. Well now I was talking to my Mom and she said that she heard from a reliable source but doesn't want to say who it is that my Dad and my Stepmom are separating and wasn't sure if it was true or right. My Dad hasn't said anything to me about that or etc. My Mom said just maybe text him and ask him how things are going and him and my step mom are doing. I did do that and haven't heard anything yet so. My Mom says if it is true that he cheated on her and the other woman so not sure. What are your thoughts? What should I say or do? How should I handle it? Let me know.

If you want to talk feel free to PM Me
  Send a message via Yahoo to Angeleyez07  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Re: Dad and Stepmom might be splitting up What should I do? - August 15th 2015, 12:07 AM

Hey Carly,

I think the best thing you can do is either keep this to yourself and see how things play out or speak to your dad directly.
It may be a case of your mum has spoken to someone and they have given her wrong information and it could cause a lot of problems if you say something to someone and pass that information on to either your dad or step mum. It's usually better to hear it from the horse's mouth rather than second hand from someone who may be wrong.

I wish you the best of luck,
Paige

Facta Non Verba
Deeds not words

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Angeleyez07 Offline
Have a great weekend everyone
Not a n00b

Re: Dad and Stepmom might be splitting up What should I do? - August 17th 2015, 06:41 PM

Hey,
My Dad text me yesterday saying sorry he didn't get to me sooner hes been busy but yes my Dad and Stepmom are splitting up and he said he will talk to me soon. Keep you posted. I think when I was asking him through text how him and my Stepmom were doing he knew I knew I heard something. I am just gonna let him tell me on his own time what happened with my Dad and my Stepmom you know? Best way to do it. And then I am going to back away and let my Dad tell me on his own time what happened between my Stepmom and him. Keep you posted. I know they were happy together but whatever happened maybe they will be happier not being together. And that's all I want to see is them to be happy you know? Keep you posted.

If you want to talk feel free to PM Me
  Send a message via Yahoo to Angeleyez07  
Closed Thread