TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
84y Offline
Not a n00b

i wanna b spared - May 12th 2009, 04:18 PM

I do not know how exactly the past 2 or 4 years went like but I know it was a struggle...so much /what I now know 2 b/ abuse and with a miracle& ur help I did pass alot 2 mention & I did not do drugs, I did not get pregnant and I did not get drunk once when all of it was possible&normal in my case and now why do I prefere to stay alone I am called a psycho by my 3yrs younger sister / she was on a camp and knows nothing/ and the mother who stayed with a beater cheater & wanna teach me how 2 live doing the fucking psycho semi talk with me as if I am a freaking 5 yrs old saying every damn thing of how I block my self in sadness ......wasting the most crucial time 4 me to study with those talks destroying the 'better' I am feeling , I mean c'mon I watch my words when the poster on t.h is older than me... How would u feel if a13 yrs old is teaching u 'how 2 live'....I always yell and go when they start and I cannot handle it right now I do get angry but all'perfect life teens'' do what about me?

I do not know how to make them understand ''they r not in the position to judje me''unless some1 been threw what I've been threw and did better as a 16 , he does not have the right 2 do it. Do not u agree? What shall i do 2 deal with it? I do not need any more lectureres in my life....I did not ask them 4 support nor help..i just ask 4 peace and let me have the chance 2 live
i always post my foolish angre here but the blade is not a much better option.....I am sure what I want but I do not wanna fall again..

If ur at the bottom then cheer it only can go better
If you are lonely then smile
You do not need them to stay alive
If they hurt you bad ,been hurt worst and every thing is just pushing u down...
And even though you are strong enough to survive

p.m me.........I quite like it

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: i wanna b spared - May 12th 2009, 09:59 PM

Hey there,

I understand that you may be frustrated with people trying to help you right now because they are not in the same position, but remember that every person's situation is unique and individual to them. If someone is trying to help, then they are doing their very best to read and understand how you are feeling, and are using what they know to do their best to help you. Even if their situations are slightly similar, or even if they aren't, they can still give advice. It is always up to you to decide what advice you choose to use.

If you are able to, then I suggest you talk to your sister about how you are feeling right now and about what went on. She probably doesn't understand what you went through and how it has affected you. It's likely that if you help her to understand, then she wont continue to call you names. All the same, I think you should ignore her rudeness.

It sounds like your mother still cares about you if she is concerned about how you are feeling. It might be hard to open up to her, but it sounds like she is trying to help. Would talking to her and explaining what you're going through and how you want to study at the moment help at all? I don't think she's trying to destroy how you are feeling, I think it sounds like she is concerned. That's how a lot of mother's are. She may just seem controlling and demanding right now because she's worried.

Is there a counselor you could talk to about how you're feeling and what you went through as well? I know that most schools have guidance counselors there that students can talk to about whatever they want. They are supposed to keep things confidential unless you are in immediate danger, so they are good people to talk to about these kinds of things.

Take care and stay strong.

Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
84y Offline
Not a n00b

Re: i wanna b spared - May 12th 2009, 11:49 PM

hay......
1st I can not tell a 13 yrs old that her father her idol did what in our law would sent him for 3 yrs in jail /minimum/ for sexual harrasment against an underaged /which is me/.

2nd I do not think a mother who saw her husband offering her 15 yrs old daughter wine, accepting 2 be beated and cheated by a man who is not as good as her to give me advice while she blames me for choosing bad friends and lecture me of how sch a gr8 person she is while I shut up not to make her life worst.

3.I am at home 24/7 and talking 2 People is not quite my concern not even a possible option /in public I have the perfect life I never shoed a cut, cried or whined about any thing and after 4 yrs opening up to a bunch of gerks who care about my shoes brand more than my personality does not suit me /

4. If I open up my crappy father is sent to jail to 4-6 yrs or I will go to a stinky place 4 six months for 'false reporting' and in both cases I will be the target of the mouthes and rudeness of every one in my freaking mini sized towned.....3.she hurts me this way 'she talks ,I get angry/yell may be/ she comments on my tone or yelling i get out of the room, 'psycho','selfish gerk' .....etc follows me and I am in a crappy mood 2 study.

5. I am not weak and I do not need their help, I've done well this far and I guess people on th r more reliable than any 1 else, they know what is it like 2 spend ur time cleaning blood off ur clothes, rewriting home works whic were covered with blood cause ur last stitch opened over the new cut.

6. i am a 4 yrs cutter/have not cut for 8 days now/ I stitched many times and have a permanent traces on my left arm /which pushed me stop/ if a group of family and 7 teachers /3 of them have psychology degrees and I spent more than 16 hours with each helping them writing class projects and plans none of them EVER noticed.....why 2 bother em now?/

7. i no more give a damn, i cut i do not it is deep or not , hard or not, life or not...... I will simply chill and let the world go as it goes doing what ever wrong or right crazy or sain thing i wanna do.... After all not my life nor death is worth it.... I am already a walking dead with no family ,no friends and I do not regret it and no more want it... What good can study make if all I am gonna o for the rest of my life is just passing time till I die?

I used 2 post shorter but now it does not mean a damn....

If ur at the bottom then cheer it only can go better
If you are lonely then smile
You do not need them to stay alive
If they hurt you bad ,been hurt worst and every thing is just pushing u down...
And even though you are strong enough to survive

p.m me.........I quite like it

Closed Thread