TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Thinking Offline
Think, and solve problems!!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ivan

Points: 10,154, Level: 14 Points: 10,154, Level: 14 Points: 10,154, Level: 14

please kill me - December 2nd 2020, 06:00 PM

please kill me

please kill me

please kill me

please kill me

please kill me

Do my best at everything I can to live a happy, perfect life.

Happy life won't come by being happy everyday. Struggle and always work hard.

Forgive other's imperfection, they will work hard about it once I point it out to them, just like what I should be doing.

On the other hand, never tolerate with my own mediocrity. Never slack and always strive improvement.

Never settle. Never give up.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: please kill me - December 3rd 2020, 09:21 PM

Hi there, Ivan. Thank you for posting. I hope we can help in some way.

You are obviously in a lot of pain and I am sorry you are experiencing this. Intense suicidal ideation is it's own brand of hell and it's terrible to experience. I dearly hope you are able to overcome this, even though it may take some time. Would you feel comfortable going into more detail about what's troubling you? Do you have a doctor or therapist/counselor you can talk to? If we have more information maybe we can provide you some resources or better insight as to how to cope with these thoughts and feelings.

Last edited by DeletedAccount71; December 4th 2020 at 06:42 AM.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
TH Anonymous Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 34,122, Level: 26 Points: 34,122, Level: 26 Points: 34,122, Level: 26

Re: please kill me - December 14th 2020, 05:19 AM

[SIZE="a"]Your life is very, very important. I know you are going through a lot, but you deserve better than to feel this way. Your life is worth more than you know, and there're so many positive experiences, so many memories for you to make. Life is a journey...

Live life to the fullest and remember, things can only get better. I know this, because I too know what it's like to go through the roughest seas, the thorniest shrubs. But the happiness you'll experience once you overcome all this and experience the true joys of life itself is something words can't describe.

You can do this. You are so, so precious and wonderful. Life will treat you with care, kindness and compassion.. so do the same to yourself.

You are worth all the love in the world![/size]
Closed Thread