TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Anomaly Offline
Penguins love you
I can't get enough

I feel bad - June 8th 2009, 01:27 AM

Ok well me and my friend jessica got in a huge fight like 2 months ago. Like it was a major one. She told my best friend she hopes she dies and burns in hell and I defended her. So Jessica got mad and it escalted. Its gone so far that we almost got into a fist fight in school. And I have never ever wanted to get into a fight before. She talked a bunch of crap about me we yelled and cussed at each other at the lunch table, deleted and blocked each other on myspace. She said she hated me I said I hated what she'd become and that was the end of it I thought she was over it we no longer talked to each other or about each other.

And today I got on my friends myspace checking it for her and went to Jessicas page and I was on there. Under her Thanks for the memories section it was a bunch of pics of people and 2 of us and I dont know what to say about it.

I wanted to text her but Idk. I really do not like the type of person shes become at all. If she gets mad at you she tells your secerts and talks trash about you. But now that I think about it I really dont hate her I actually miss her.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: I feel bad - June 8th 2009, 10:12 PM

Hi Kendi,

It does sound like you're going through a really confusing situation right now. Distancing each other after the fight was probably a good idea- it gave you both a time to think things over and cool off.

I don't think that what Jessica said about your friend was nice at all. It was right for you to defend her, even if it did cause you to get into the fight as well. I think you should think about whether or not Jessica has said or done anything similar lately to find out if this could ever occur again.

The other thing I think you should think about is whether or not the title for the section with those photos was genuine or sarcastic. I know it is a suspicious thing to think about, but that is one thing that is really difficult to tell on the internet. Make sure you are reading into her message right before deciding to confront her.

If you do find that you miss hanging out with Jessica, and you think that the two of you could start the friendship back up again, then I think you should give it a shot. Talk to her and find out how she feels about it. Just let her know that you think you both said some things that you didn't mean, and that maybe you could give the friendship another go. If you find that this gets in between the friendships you already have, then I think you should think about that first, but if it will not, then I don't see a problem with talking to her again.

Take care and good luck.

Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Anomaly Offline
Penguins love you
I can't get enough

Re: I feel bad - June 8th 2009, 11:04 PM

I really dont know what I should do. The caption underneath the pic is Goodbye? I cant tell if shes being sarcastic. And I really dont want to say something to her if she is being cuz then I'll really feel stupid.

I really dont like the type of person shes become at all. Anytime somebodys mad at me or I say something mean I automaticaly feel bad. I dont know if I should just ignore it or what.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
lvpeyton Offline
stronger than yesterday
Average Joe

Re: I feel bad - June 9th 2009, 04:36 PM

i think that one saying exists for a reason-
or if it is a saying at all, but you will not want to wonder "what if" - right?

so maybe you will feel stupid if you say something to her, but you were being mature and dealing with feelings of missing your friend. if she thinks that is stupid, let her. but do you?

"All these short times feel like no time, I thought you ought to know."

“Sometimes you have to forget about what you want, and remember what you deserve.”

Closed Thread