TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

What should i do :( - June 17th 2009, 08:21 PM

well it began 2 weeks ago my friend messages me on msn saying he wants to meet up with these two girls i go okay cause im not doing anything else so yeah i get to know them and they are really friendly we meet up everything goes great untill.....

bullshit starts happening

my friend becomes obsessed with this girl keeps texting me saying one minute he likes her next he doesnt i get dragged into this

he starts becoming paranoid about other boys talking to her and starts turning against people

i choose to listen to be a friend he accepts all my help but gives none back when im upset

and tonight when this girl said she doesnt want to be more than friends he goes of on a rampage and starts accusing me of things and i try to defend him to the girls cause to be fair she did say stuff like i love you and i like you to him although she did say she didnt want a relationship many times

so their i am sticking up for him and i find out hes saying shit about my past to these people ( i had a few negatives flaws in my past)

and i confront him about it he ignores me and blocks me i try to phone and nothing

i really do not know what to do i dont need this

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: What should i do :( - June 18th 2009, 01:12 AM

Hey,

I think that you need to take a step back from the friendship and just let things settle down. It sounds like, I don't know, your friend has a somewhat dangerous side and you don't want to get caught up in that, do you? So, the best advice I can give you is let things cool off. Let him get over this girl or whatever and then maybe start hanging out with him again.

I am not saying you can't still take his phone calls or whatever but hanging out with him might not be such a good idea. That's what my brother used to do with one of his friends who sounds a lot like your friend; just let things settle down.

Hope this helped.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Closed Thread