TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
rockstar29 Offline
Not a n00b

my sister hates me - June 30th 2009, 01:56 AM

ok so me and my sister have been very close since i was a little kid. but now that shes almost 20 and im 17 we've drifted and i was ok with it until she said the words "leave and never come back i hate you". it hurt so much to hear those words come out of her mouth. i just wanted to talk to her but nooooo she was too busy. and we've been fighting a lot more too. she doesnt understand me. no one does. i love my sister but i dnt think she loves me. but no matter what she says or does to me i'll always love her. she got me through so much. and now idk who else to go to for advice because she was my main support system.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
live.laugh.love
Regular TeenHelper

Name: cassieee.

Re: my sister hates me - June 30th 2009, 02:02 AM

i'm sorry that she has been saying things like that to you, that's not right and i'm sure it hurts a lot, esp. if you don't know what you did. is it possible that she has a lot of going on right now and that she just says things because she is stressed out?

why not try and talk to her about it and find out why she is saying these things, let her know that it hurts you and you would like to know why she is saying it. if you guys were really close i doubt she really hates you. maybe she just needs some time "alone" though. everybody needs time to themselves.

i suggest talking about it!
maybe you guys could support each other

when life is in discord; praise ye the Lord

keep your faith alive.
we're not alone <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
rockstar29 Offline
Not a n00b

Re: my sister hates me - June 30th 2009, 02:06 AM

well she sorta just got a new girl friend......yea i kno shes a lesbian deal with it.....sorry lol im sensitive about that topic. but anyway shes going out with this girl and they just decided like yesterday so i doubt anything is bothering her THAT much.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
live.laugh.love
Regular TeenHelper

Name: cassieee.

Re: my sister hates me - June 30th 2009, 02:11 AM

oh don't worry about, that stuff doesn't bother me
hmm, maybe she just wants some alone time with her girlfriend and that's why she's been yelling at you and stuff. Like I said everybody needs some time, so maybe she's just going through a phase where she needs her personal time. She'll come around someday.

Did anything that you know personally happen between you?
A bad fight?
Anything.

when life is in discord; praise ye the Lord

keep your faith alive.
we're not alone <3

(#5 (permalink)) Old
rockstar29 Offline
Not a n00b

Re: my sister hates me - June 30th 2009, 02:16 AM

well i also have aspergers and i embaressed her in a restaurant a few days ago. i made a scene when the waiter came bak to ask if our food was good. i threw my spaghetti at him cause it was too saucy. i started screaming and crying and my sister had to drag me out of there. and she yelled at me the whole ride home. but yesterday we were getting along so i dnt think that restaurant incident made her say that to me =/

Closed Thread