TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lexie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Don't know what to do - June 30th 2009, 04:25 PM

So I just got back from a trip Sunday and the whole trip I was worried that well I was gone my Aunt was going to pass away cause she has cancer and it has spread through her whole body. And if she were to pass away while I was gone I would never forgive myself. Well when I get home my mom took me to the park before taking me home and told me that she had some bad news and I was freaking out I thought that maybe my aunt has died but what she tells me is that my Uncle has killed himself, he hung himself in his basement. And then she tells me that my Aunt is also have surgery and its either a life of death surgery. I just don't know what to think or do anymore I feel like my life is falling apart and there is nothing I can do about it.....

(#2 (permalink)) Old
live.laugh.love
Regular TeenHelper

Name: cassieee.

Re: Don't know what to do - June 30th 2009, 06:12 PM

hey,

i'm sorry about your aunt and uncle. it's hard when a family member dies and it's hard when a family member is really sick. were you and your uncle close? just try and spend time with your aunt and be there for her and keep her spirits up. i know this is really hard on you, it's not easy seeing family go through this.

i'm sorry if this didn't help but i'm thinking of you and i hope things get better. <3

when life is in discord; praise ye the Lord

keep your faith alive.
we're not alone <3

Closed Thread