TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
soccerchick16 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation 7TH GRADE LIFE!!!! ~HE'S NOT MY FRIEND~ - January 18th 2009, 09:42 PM

This guy,call em L, was a close friend in the 6th grade, he was tha best, didn't talk much to most of the girls but me. We talked a lot, sat on the curb at school and talked while waiting for our parents. Last week of school I realized that I liked him. He asked for my phone number and I asked for his, we never talked in the summer, we saw each other at a summer camp at school, and we even talked there. Now that we're in middle school it's like he doesn't remember anything, he has friends in the 9th-10th grade and some in the 8th, I checked his phone and my number was deleted. He has a MySpace so I created one too and became his friend, on his top friends I wasn't even on there, I was dead last on the list. I talked to him through MySpace chat and he did not admit that I was one of his friends last year. When I try to talk to him I feel nervous cause when I first met him after summer I thought he was the same person turns put he wasn't. So now that I have a crush on him it's even harder. I miss the 6th grade and I want to go back and tell him my feelings before that summer, isn't there a way I can secretly figure out whether he likes me as a friend at all anymore? I hate middle school!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: 7TH GRADE LIFE!!!! ~HE'S NOT MY FRIEND~ - January 19th 2009, 05:59 PM

Hey there,

I can understand how hard that is for you. As bad and disappointing as it is, though, separations between friends happen and sometimes people split apart. It sounds like this L guy just wants to act more grown up by making friends with older people and not talking about grade 6.
I think you should take this as an opportunity to meet some new people and make new friends. You should give this L guy some time alone and explore a little. I know you like him, but there are other people out there. Maybe try joining some clubs or teams at school- that's usually a good way to meet people.

All the best,
Nat.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
abbyxoxo95 Offline
Abby
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: abby

Re: 7TH GRADE LIFE!!!! ~HE'S NOT MY FRIEND~ - January 19th 2009, 06:53 PM

Okay, well, what you have to know about the first year of middle school is that guys will go off and try to find like there group their pals. you know? so they end up ditching their elementary school friends. It's a sucky part of middle school but it gets better once he realizes what hes missing hell come back. and i think you should just come out and tell him you like him itll take this huge burden off your shoulders. if he does thats great if he doesnt it gives you a chance to move on. good luck!
  Send a message via AIM to abbyxoxo95  
Closed Thread