TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
dreadnot666 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

my mom and my dad yelling at me:'( - January 18th 2009, 09:59 PM

WHAT MY FUCKING PARENTS DO TO ME-They yell at me cuz i dont listen to them, they fucking hit
me cuz aperently i dont listen to them they say shit like no 1 cares about mellissa get off
the computer now! and shit when im talkin to her and like they'eve pushed me down the stairs
like 9 times now my dad punches me alot and my mom shes just a fucking bitch! im sick of this
shit i serusly need some 1 to help me my life is dieing honstly im to scared to talk to mj
or onda or my aunt or anything but mellie and celly only know and yeaeh they dont give a fuck
what my bro and sis do but everything they do is my fualt like when my bro got into a fight
aperently it was my fualt cuz i tought him how to fight like who cares if i did
i got grounded for that.... wich is bullshit cuz they allso slaped me and stuff for it
i swear the next time they hurt me im gunna fucking run away im sick of this shit ima go live
with my fucking aunt if i have to!!!! fuck! i hate my life mellie is the like only 1 that
like cares about me im worthless i dont even deserve to be alive right now honstly... i've
cut my self like 9 times cuz of my fucking parents!! and i get fucking pushed down the
stairs for it bull shit i have a big ass bruse on my leg cuz of my dad punching me
giving me charlie hourses... and any 1 hasnt notice im crying on the inside like all the time
its cuz of my GAY ASS PARENTS i wanna like walk out or die like so bad but theyll find me
and take me back and like beet the fuck outa me cuz of it wich is bullshit...
but yeah next time they hit me i swear ima fucking move in with my aunt i swear i fucking will
last time i sayed ima kill my self to my dad and took a knife to my self my dad just started
crying and shit then like 5 mins l8er he stoped and hes like i dont fucking care if u do it..
then i pushed harder and harder till fucking sister stoped me i was gunna tho honstly
my life is like shit i dont know why i just dont fucking kill my self right now honstly
actuly iknow y its cuz i love mellie so much and yeah thats all its short ik but yeah today
i walked outa onda and mjs house and first thing my fucking dad sayed was ur fucking grounded for the
week and im like ok w.e and my dad was who the fuck u think u are u stay out late on a fucking
school night and u fucking tell ur brother that ur gunna get charged and my mom turns around
and smakes me in the head i lost on her sayin dont fucking hit me u bitch and i was about to get
out right there but my dad took off wich pissed me off then like they start fliping at me cuz
i wanted to fucking hang with my gf and shit every day and i never hang with them and shit
i just ignored w.e they fucking sayeed cuz i dont fucking care nonmore

(#2 (permalink)) Old
newbie552 Offline
choose wisely
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Robin

Re: my mom and my dad yelling at me:'( - January 18th 2009, 10:36 PM

I feel your pain. It's almost the same except only w/ my dad. he yelled at me bacause I commented on him being early

I really suck at giving advice so I'll just tell you to count the days till you can leave

(#3 (permalink)) Old
dreadnot666 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: my mom and my dad yelling at me:'( - January 19th 2009, 09:33 PM

ok:/ thanks any way

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: my mom and my dad yelling at me:'( - January 20th 2009, 05:17 PM

Hi there,

I think the best thing you could do in this situation is call the authorities. If you don't feel you are up to it, talk to a teacher or guidance counselor at school and they can do it for you. Your parents are not allowed to abuse you that way, and it is important that you are not in such a dangerous environment. Do not let this get to the point where it gets out of hand. You could break something by being pushed down the stairs. Take care of yourself and contact someone.

I wish you all the best. Stay strong.
Nat.

Closed Thread