TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while

Name: Charlie

I dont know what to do. - August 31st 2009, 12:03 PM

Kieren and myself went to a small party with some of our mates. Watson Dan and his girlfriend Becky. Everything was going fine and everyone was drinking but I choose not to as I wanted to stay sober incase anything happened and I was needed. Watson just got dumped by his girlfriend a few days ago and he was really upset to see the others in the room have someone they loved and he didnt. He was also very angry about what happened between Watson and his Girlfriend. Anyways he offered to take me outside and talk about it (And as I was the only sober one I said yes) We walked around the block and had a fag break at the same time. He was going on about me and kieren wouldnt last till our 11 months (which we have) and sniffing and stiring in my relationship. Anyways we sat down together (I wasnt thinking anything as in a kiss) and he leant in for a kiss, I turned it down and told him "Im with someone and its not fair, I dont have feelings for you anyways)

I told a couple of friends which I trusted (Dan, Kieren, Chris) And now Watson is saying that he never done that and trying to cover his own back. We cannot prove he did do it or didnt so its my word agaisnt his. Anyways Chris and Ben has gone agaisnt me and taking Watsons side, and Im scared all my mates are soon to do this.

I was told by chris that if I said sorry and stoped bull shi*ing about the whole thing then they wouldnt say another word about this. But I dont believe I shoud say sorry as I have lied or done anything wrong. And I have been lieing any anything and been telling the truth and they are taking watsons side which has been lieing.

I dont know what to do...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: I dont know what to do. - August 31st 2009, 02:10 PM

Hi Charlie,

You certainly didn't do anything wrong and it sounds like Watson is just stirring up trouble because he's upset about how the night turned out. I don't think you should apologize, but I do think that you should explain that you are not lying, but would like to all of this past you. Nothing will become of dwelling on it, and it isn't fair that your friends have started taking sides. Just explain that maybe there was a misunderstanding, but you don't want it to turn into an argument.

Watson is probably starting this either because he was drunk and honestly doesn't remember trying to kiss you or he is embarrassed about it. I think it is probably the second there, but it could be either situation. What I'm sure of is that it is not worth tearing apart your group of friends over. Try to get past this argument and get your friends to move on. Nothing happened and it isn't as big a deal as they are making it out to be.

You had no reason to make up the story, so I hope your friends start to believe you and move on from this.

Take care.
Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while

Name: Charlie

Re: I dont know what to do. - August 31st 2009, 04:21 PM

I have explained to people what has happened, and said i have been telling the truth they are still taking his side and calling me names now. I have been so stressed out this and upset I have brust out crying several times about this. even my bloody boyfriend seems to be taking their side and ditched me and gone round a mates, so sat here on my own wondering what to do. even though deep down I dont wanna, on the outside I wanan self-harm, coz it will help me in some ways

Closed Thread