TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
cherryqueen1248 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Care

ANYONE...HELPP!!! - September 27th 2009, 09:59 PM

hey guys. this is a subject thats REALLY been a struggle for me and now more than ever i really need help. my best friend is my cousin, but she's in college and busy and stuff which i understand (im in HS). this weekend, we talked ALL the time and i went to see her play volleyball and i felt like we were really bonding, but i also felt like i was bothering her. again, i think of her as one of my best friends, but does anyone have any advice on how i should talk to her so she wants to talk to me? i really want us to be close! ANYYY advice is helpful, thanks!!

Last edited by cherryqueen1248; September 27th 2009 at 10:12 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: ~Sebrine~

Re: HELP! - September 28th 2009, 02:19 AM

... since u felt like u 2 were bonding, im sure u werent a bother. unless there is really good solid evidence... adn even then dnt blow yrs of good friendship away.
if u feel like she's really busy- try to understand, give her time, it's true, sumtimes things happen and u cant be as close. but tht doesnt mean u forget abt her.
send her a msg, let her know u havent forgotten abt her.
we all find ourselves in tht sticky spot where we neglect our frnds a bit. it's always such a great relief when we know tht they havent forgotten us, even if we've made new ones, even ifwe havent thought of them for a while.. it's just human, forgive her.
and do stay in touch with her.
if u think a distance too great is cuming in btwn, then it's ok to let sum settle in, just dnt completly forget her.
send her a hey how're udoing?? once in a while
and oh i saw this and i rmmbered tht time we did watever.
ya
hope it helped !!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
cherryqueen1248 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Care

Re: HELP! - September 28th 2009, 08:36 PM

and oh i saw this and i rmmbered tht time we did watever.

what?

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: ~Sebrine~

Re: HELP! - September 28th 2009, 08:41 PM

lmao!!
wat i mean is: u 2 being old frnds and all probably hve lots of similar memories.
so u probably see things and remmber the time u 2 did watever.. (lmao!!) (only now do i realize how confusing i must've sounded-sorry :\)
... if sumthing reminds u of a good time u had with her, let her know u remmbered the good time. and if nothing reminds u, make sumthign remind u- as an excuse to call her up/ txt her/ talk to her, watever!!

Closed Thread