TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
angelafwks Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

My Brother - October 6th 2009, 10:04 AM

Since earlier in the year my brother has taken to being a nudist around the home, which I backed him up on with my mom because he really wanted to do it as long as we weren't bothered. I found it a bit daring of him but cool my mom just thinks it is amusing and he'll grow out of it. There was nothing sexual about it although he has had moments when he has left the room, but this weekend was different. Mom was away and he came home from a night out a little bit drunk. I was watch TV and he undressed saying he only felt comfortable naked. After a while he started playing with himself, I told him to stop it and behave himself, he just laughed and said I'd seen it before. I wasn't completely shocked as he was drunk, but at the same time I was a bit curious if he was going to continue masturbating, which he did. He never said anything else but continued till he came, he left the room and I didn't see him till the next morning. He was very quiet the next morning, and I asked him if he realised what he'd done, he went bright red and started apoligsing but claimed I must have liked it or I would have left. I told him to stop being stupid and grow up but he says he might do it again, one day.
I'm not sure if I would watch again or get him into trouble with my mom. It seems like he just likes to show off and try and shock me, not sure if he would get any threats to stop seriously.
Any ideas?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jordansg Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: My Brother - October 6th 2009, 10:19 AM

Ok umm it sounds to me like he might be interested in you which would probably seem really wierd seeing as your family and all but even if thats not the case id suggest that you try to avoid him when he is doing his nudist thing and it would probably be the best to tell your mom.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: My Brother - October 6th 2009, 11:25 PM

Hi Angela,

It sounds like your brother did something very inappropriate. The first thing I thought when I read your post was that people do stupid things when they are drunk. People misbehave and don't act like themselves when they drink too much, and they can end up doing things they will probably regret. Your brother may not even remember properly what he did.

He may have taken your curiosity and you sticking around as you enjoying what he was doing. I think it's ridiculous that he would say that to you, but maybe he is trying to embarrass you into not telling your mom about it?

I suggest you have a talk with your brother and let him know that if he does that again in front of you then you are going to talk with you mom. If he wants to do that kind of thing when he is by himself and in a private area of the house, then he can go ahead, but doing that in front of you is very, very inappropriate. Don't let anything he says about this change your mind. If he does it again, then you need to tell your mom and have his actions dealt with.

Take care.
Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

Closed Thread