TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SimplyBeautiful Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Taleyah

in love just not loved back - October 12th 2009, 02:37 AM

i used to have an amazing bf.. and then i moved and my parents wont even let me talk to him but i still do cuase i love him honest to god just now were over and hes going out with someone new and im left in the dust like i never exsissted but i cant stop talking to him.. now i just dont know if im chasing after a lost cause..

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Babity Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Kaila

Re: in love just not loved back - October 12th 2009, 02:51 AM

Hmm...well you might not necessarily be chasing after him. With every good relationship comes a friendship. And there's nothing wrong with still be friends after a break up.

I understand that it can be hard to know that someone who you used to be very close to has chosen someone else in their life, and I know that it can hard. I'm pretty sure he still has respect for what you two had, but I think you need to focus on moving on. It might include taking a break from talking to him....but just for a little bit. Until you can sort how you're feeling about him.

If I'm not on the right page let me know, I'm here to help.

By the way, I see you're new here. Welcome to teenhelp. Please feel free to talk to me via private message (just click on my name to do so) and we can talk more. I'm always here to chat, answer questions, or help you out in whatever way possible.

Take care
Kaila

Compromise is not a sign of weakness. It is the strength to withstand caving to an ultimatum.
Living with one takes great strength

TH Buddy
VM me
PM me

Last time I cut myself
October 19th, 2012

(#3 (permalink)) Old
SimplyBeautiful Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Taleyah

Re: in love just not loved back - October 12th 2009, 03:07 AM

i think i should have posted more info.. lol i kow i still love him but u see.. i had a son with him and i swear to god the lil baby is the sunshine of my whole exsistence.. the baby was adopted so i still get to see him and everything but the guy he just left me and no its not cuz of the baby he wanted him just we cant be teen parents. i know he still cares for me and stuff.. just idk anymore im so lost with everything that has happened in the last months its so depressing and happy but mostly sadness and ii depended on him a lot like was actual my guardian angel he saved me physically nd emotionally.. and i just cant believe he just left me..

(#4 (permalink)) Old
*Faith* Offline
They'll never know.
I've been here a while

Name: Faith

Re: in love just not loved back - October 12th 2009, 05:19 PM

He still could love you, the only way to find out is to ask him right? If he doesn't then maybe you just have to move on but still be friends? Its not worth chasing after someone that doesn't feel the same anymore. The only way to move on is to stop yourself from talking to him, it'll help you move forward, even though he did mean a lot to him and save you...maybe someone else can and you don't know it yet?

Message me if you want to talk, I've had some experience in this area.

You were the angel of my life, taught me to be free
Now I'm a stranger in your eyes.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Katelyn Offline
Average Joe

Name: Katelyn

Re: in love just not loved back - October 13th 2009, 02:39 AM

First, I just want to say that I'm sorry that you're going through this right now. Secondly, I don't think you can just assume he no longer cares for you, you should try and talk to him. If he doesn't then I think you should try and be friends. I know how hard this can be, but if you still genuinely care for him, what other option do you have? Hope this helps, and good luck !

Sometimes in our lives we all have pain
We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow

All you need is love
&
Love is all you need

Closed Thread