TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
newbie552 Offline
choose wisely
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Robin

It seems so Insignifant!! - January 24th 2009, 04:51 PM

Whenever I'm with my friends their problems always seem inferior to mine.

Like, when I'm thinking about suicide and being alone alot their complaining about how their cousin commented on their hair color or how their mad at one person because they didn't return thier call for 15 minutes.

And I just want to scream at them "Stop complaining! I would love your life and what I go through is alot worse then your life so shut up!"

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: It seems so Insignifant!! - January 24th 2009, 09:24 PM

Hi Robin,

I know it can be tough to here about other peoples' troubles when you have your own, but just remember that everyone's life is different. If hair colour and phone calls are the biggest things on their minds, they still have the right to complain about it. I know they don't seem like big problems, and on the whole they aren't, but that person probably knows that. That's just all they are thinking about so that is how they deal with it. Some keep the complaints inside and some say them openly.

If you ever want to talk something through or need someone to listen, feel free to send me a PM.

Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Re: It seems so Insignifant!! - January 24th 2009, 09:41 PM

Hey Robin. I'd have to agree with Nat. Everyone had their own set of problems. Though, some might not be as serious as others, they are problems none the less and deserve the right to be heard. Personally, I'd rather talk about my little problems openly with a group then share anything big. So, you might just be hearing the first layer of the cake, you know? I know they might sound like they don't appreciate what they have, but, there might be more then what you're hearing. Hang in there ok? With some work, you might be able to complain about the little things knowing the big things are under control. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm only a PM away. :]

~Stay strong and have faith.

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..

(#4 (permalink)) Old
newbie552 Offline
choose wisely
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Robin

Re: It seems so Insignifant!! - January 25th 2009, 10:19 PM

I know it sounds like I'm just being whiny, but it really bugs me because that's the worst thing that's happening in their lives when my issues seem alot bigger

You're amazing just the way you are

Closed Thread