TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Em[ily] Offline
RAWR (I love you)
Not a n00b

Name: Emily

Drama...I hate drama - October 23rd 2009, 12:06 AM

I've been having some problems with these two people that used to be my friends...lets call them Brad and Amber.
Well Amber sent a threatening text message to one of my friends and she called me and one of my other friends names. So, me and the two other girls who Amber was harrasing got sick of it, and we told the counilor. Amber and Brad some how found out that it was us who told on Amber, so they have been making my life a living hell. They told the whole 9th grade that I'm on drugs (which I'm definitally not) and they told people that they were gonna tell the couniler that I'm on drugs. Also, they keep sending people after me to torture me. I've cried at school so many times in the last few weeks. But...this last week was amazing...it didn't bother me at all that Brad and Amber were still trying to make my life a living hell. Well...it was amazing until today.
So...my school homecoming is Saturday...and since I just started high school and all, I decided that it might be a good idea to go. So me and 4 other close friends of mine decided to be a group...but as time went on...5 people turned into 10 and they were all coming to my house before homecoming to meet up. But one of the 10 people in our group is close friends with Brad and Amber. That didn't bother me...but today one of my friends told me that Brad told her that this one girl was only coming with us to bitch me out...AT MY OWN HOUSE!...and if this girl goes with us...she'll end up bitching me out and ruining my whole night. My friend that told me this is trying to convince the girl not to come...but if she does come, what am I supposed to do?
To anyone who takes the time to comment this...thanks

Last time I cut: October 14th 2009

"Where can I turn? Cause I need something more, surrounded my uncertainty, I'm so unsure. Tell me why I feel so alone!"
Conspiracy - Paramore

Twilight Addict & Proud!
  Send a message via AIM to Em[ily]  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
glittermist Offline
Modal Soul
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Lisa

Re: Drama...I hate drama - October 24th 2009, 11:39 AM

Hi Emily.

I'm sorry a lot of drama has been going on lately. You're in grade 9, so there's bound to be plenty of immature people. The main thing you need to do is show that you are BETTER than that. You need to try your best to ignore the drama and be tolerant of people you really don't like.

Be the bigger person in all of this. If someone starts bitching, don't respond, shrug it off, laugh it off...whatever. These people obviously have no morals or respect and therefore you shouldn't give them any more fuel to respond to. If you ignore them - they'll get bored soon enough and leave you alone.

I've always said that you can't argue with stupidity. So if someone thinks they're right, let them think that - just don't retort because it just ADDS to the drama which complicates things even further.

Good luck & ENJOY your night! Pay no mind to the immature idiots.
x

& it's just like she's in another world.
[<3]

Closed Thread