TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Fuck my dad! He's still a fucking bitch! - November 6th 2009, 07:07 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I wouldn't mind fucking brutally murdering him if there aren't any consequences, but unfortunately, there are! He is such a fucking bitch!

After I got off of work, I remembered that I wanted to pick something up, so I decided to come home late. When I got home, my dad asked about why I came home late.

Given that I don't like him after a long history of him being a bitch plenty of times before, I didn't want to talk much to him and wanted to keep the conversation to a minimal. I briefly and vaguely told him what happened and closed the door, but he got angry and still wanted to talk. I tried to explain again in a more angry tone. He opened the door and I explained once again in a again tone with the word "fuck" being repeated and asked him what the fuck else did he want.

He got more angry and started to yell. My mom came downstairs after she awoke to the anger. My dad then yelled at her. I think my mom got him out of my room, but as she was trying to defend me, she dad thew fucking magazines at her! He then came back into my room and it all eventually came down to him hitting and me down to my bed, me saying "Don't touch me!" and "Fuck you!" among other things such as calling him names. My mom tried to stop him and told me not to say anything back to him. He then went to the basement to grab a fucking sword to threaten me!

My mom and I immediately closed the door so he wouldn't get in. We held the door for quite a while as we heard his fucking annoying bitching/rants. He eventually asked me to apologize and I said, "I'm sorry. Now shut up."

I fucking hate him. I don't wanna give my mom all this stress...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Spirit. Offline
Run free
I've been here a while

Name: Kaveri

Re: Fuck my dad! He's still a fucking bitch! - November 6th 2009, 08:56 AM

Hey!
I'm really sorry you feel this way! *hug*
I don't think you can change your dad, I'm pretty sure of that. My friend and his dad don't get along either, and my friend often ends up hurting himself over this. I don't think that is the solution, either, nor can you blame and cry about something done by your father.
But have you ever thought about changing yourself in such a way that you can deal with your father? Of course it will take a long time to adjust to him. But you'll have to face the fact that you can't change him. If there is anything you can change, it's you. Like Mj's song right, change the man in the mirror? If maybe you can change your views of your father.
Yeah, you can't put up with him and he's a royal pain in the wrong place, but that doesn't mean that he has no feelings either. And after all, you are his son.
You can avoid him, but don't say anything you know will provoke him and keep your nerve calm around him. At this stage that is probably one of the easiest ways avoid any other unpleasant situations.
If you look at him from a different point of view, step into his shoes: how would you feel when say, your friend comes back really late and you just want to know where he/she was and he/she throws all that shit in your face, when you just want to help, want to know what happened? maybe that friend doesn't think that you're a great friend and doesn't want to talk to you, but you care, but don't know how to show it??

But there also may be a possibility that he is mentally imbalanced as well, so maybe you should check that out? Like, maybe ask a psychiatrist, or a psychotherapist, just in case??

I may not know the situation, because frankly, I'm not you. But I hope I helped!

Feel better! Hope things get better!!
Take care!
Always around if you would like to talk - send me a PM if you like!
Hugs
xxx
Kaveri

~Through the wind and the rain she stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above.
But her dreams give her wings and she flies to a place where she's loved.

Concrete Angel

"And so I grew from colt to stallion
As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land.
Racing with the eagle, soaring with the wind.
Flying? There were times I believed I could."

HelpLINK Mentor - 2.4.2011
LiveHelp Operator - 18.6.2011

Last edited by Spirit.; November 8th 2009 at 11:26 AM.
  Send a message via MSN to Spirit. Send a message via Skype™ to Spirit. 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
The Kira Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Melody

Re: Fuck my dad! He's still a fucking bitch! - November 7th 2009, 07:06 PM

I'm so sorry... I truly am...
I hate my father too...
I'm sorry if this upset's you, but I think that he just isn't mentaly healthy. You should call the police or something because he is abusing your family.
Maybe your dad has a lot on his mind, you know? Maybe there had been something that led to this kind of behavior...
Talk to your mother about it because if you cannot feel safe in your own home, I can't imagine anything worse...
Maybe talk to a counsler or a therapist for you dad or something...

Good luck...
From Melody...
  Send a message via AIM to The Kira  
Closed Thread